pre-pay for on board credit?

cause if it is for you, just charge to your sea pass card & pay with your credit card at the end. Why give them money in advance.....

I guess you have a point, but we always send money ahead of time for credit on our account because it helps to offset what we spend onboard. I suppose it's a frame of mind, but it helps to know some of the expenses are already paid - then the jolt isn't quite so bad at the end of the cruise.

Julie I do the same thing, I know there is no reason to give them the money ahead of time, but I always bring my laptop so I know there is a $100 charge for the cybercabin and I always treat myself to a massage, plus tips, so before I even get on board there is $300 on my card so I pay to offset some of those so I am not hit with a gigantic bill all at once.

Julie I do the same thing, I know there is no reason to give them the money ahead of time, but I always bring my laptop so I know there is a $100 charge for the cybercabin ....

There is a $100 charge for cybercabin? I was told on another board it was $3 a day for wireless. What's the deal? Does it depend on the ship?

We don't really need to bring our laptops, but were going to since wireless was available. At $100 each, I think we'll just leave them at home...

Barb

Thanks for the number. I want to pre-pay so that part of the charge is on my Visa the month before my cruise, and the charges while ON the cruise will show up on the NEXT month's bill. We pay in full every month, so I like spreading out the payments over 2 months.

Archived