Going to Bermuda on NCL Crown 08/15/05

jrmcrm

Going to Bermuda on the NCL Crown on 8/14/05.

I have a category AA Owners Suite.

I have read every post in this forum and the Bermuda forum since January '05.

I am going to go swimming in Horseshoe Bay and Tobacco Bay.

I am going to go to BOTH Crystal and Fantasy Caves on my own.

Finally, I am going to Snorkel in the Docklands and doing the Ultimate Adventure with the dolphins (I know they MAY be abused but I got to do this).

1. Is there anything else I should know about Bermuda?

2. Is there anything else I should know about NCL/The Crown/The Room/The Butler/Embarkation/Debarkation/etc?

3. Is there anything else in Bermuda I should see?

Remember, three things,

1. I have read all of the posts from January 05 onwards, so if it's listed there, I know about it.

2. We are 2 people, mother (50) and daughter (18). So, if there is anything that you recommend we do, it's got to be something that we can do together and will be fun for both of us.

3. Thank you, so much, in advance, for all your advice, help and to all you who have posted in the past.

Stacy Miller

jrmcrm@yahoo.com

I am going to be in Bermuda for 3.25 days.

St. George the first day.

Hamilton the second.

The Docklands on the third and the fourth till 12:00. (Doing Dolphin Quest on the fourth day at 9 A.M.)

I am planning on doing the caves in half a day and then going to Horseshoe Bay beach...

I forgot to mention the Street Festivals. Yeah, I am going to do them. I just plain forgot about that. So, the answer is yes, I will do both at St. George and Hamilton.

Thanks, Swizzle v2.0 and bermudaone for your input.

Going to Bermuda on the NCL Crown on 8/14/05.

1. Is there anything else I should know about Bermuda?

2. Is there anything else I should know about NCL/The Crown/The Room/The Butler/Embarkation/Debarkation/etc?

3. Is there anything else in Bermuda I should see?

Stacy Miller

jrmcrm@yahoo.com

I just got off the Crown from Bermuda. This was my 5th trip there.

I would highly recommend the Turtle Bay beach excursion (booked thru NCL). We took a catamaran who had a great crew to Turtle bay and we actually got to see many sea turtles. Then we docked in shallow water. They had snorkel equipment, kayaks, noodles and there was a beautiful private beach to swim up to. We stayed for over an hour and a half just walking around and playing in the water. Then we had unlimited free rum swizzles on the trip back. It was a great experience. You could also just lounge on the catamaran and take in the beauty.

I would also highly recommend the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute where you can learn all about Bermuda's underwater explorations and many great facts. We walked from Hamilton and it took 5 minutes straight down front street. We spent over three hours there and loved it. It's all indoors and is a great thing to do in the rain (as we hit tropical storm Harvey).

Welcome to B.U.E.I.

Regarding embarkation, it started at Noon, not at 1 PM as stated o the documents. We arrived at 12:15 and was onboard by 12:30. Disembarkation was by colored tags. If you have a suite you will be off faster. We arrived at 7 AM and the first color called off started at 9 AM.

Archived