Thank You Princess

pedirn

Try to find a decent Rye...

Crown Royal...dunno if Princess carries it.

While I'm here, does anyone know if you can get rum instead of something else for the Elite setup?

Thanx, Steve

Just returned from Caribbean Princess this AM. I have not seen this mentioned but Princess has finally upgraded their liquor selection. After years of only having one bourbon choice (Jim Beam), I was really suprised and excited to see a much larger selection especially Knob Creek. They have also increased their selections of other types of liquors. Thank You Princess, I will now discard my rum runners since I can finally get a decent drink.

I am planning to purchase the all inclusive beverage package and would love to see a pic of the new menu. If anyone has a pic of the new menu, please share! Three weeks and counting...

Try to find a decent Rye...

Of course I may be the only person who drinks Rye these days. It used to be THE Whiskey of the American West. Now it seems to be shunned or misunderstood. I do like a good bourbon though and a good single malt Scotch is a joy!

I must do a cruise that includes Scotland one of these days and, of course Ireland as well for the wonderful Irish Whiskey. So many cruises to take, so little time and money...

You're absolutely not alone when it comes to Rye. For years I thought I didn't like Manhattans, but it turns out that it's Bourbon that I don't have a taste for. Now, sort of like my Gin martinis, I have to order a Rye Manhattan specifically.

Fortunately more and more ryes are coming on the market (even Jim Beam is making one) such as Geo. A. Deckel, Bulleit, etc., as well as the old standbys, and if Princess is stocking more than just one or two than suddenly the all-inclusive bev package just became a bit more attractive.

Has anyone been perusing the backbar(s) on board for Rye?

I am planning to purchase the all inclusive beverage package and would love to see a pic of the new menu. If anyone has a pic of the new menu, please share! Three weeks and counting...

I have photos of the new menus. Unable to post them Give me your email address and I will send them to you. List new prices for drinks also.