SY suites on Eurodam

Gwa123

We recently booked a SY guarantee on Eurodam for 27th July Baltic. Has anyone experience of this cabin type? What are the chances of an upgrade?

Particularly interested in any photos. I notice that the 2 disabled cabins at the front have no bathtub but seem larger, has anyone travelled in one of those? 5001, 5002.

Also does anyone have any idea when they might let us know which cabin number? There were lots of suites left but about a week ago all the cabin types verandah and above changed to sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Gwa123
spelling

We recently booked a SY guarantee on Eurodam for 27th July Baltic. Has anyone experience of this cabin type? What are the chances of an upgrade?

Particularly interested in any photos. I notice that the 2 disabled cabins at the front have no bathtub but seem larger, has anyone travelled in one of those? 5001, 5002.

Also does anyone have any idea when they might let us know which cabin number? There were lots of suites left but about a week ago all the cabin types verandah and above changed to sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can see oils at HALfacts.com. - the link is in my signature. Just click on signature ships. SY for N Amsterdam and Eurodam are basically identical.

Assignments are usually done around 10 days out or less. If you check your express docs/your luggage tag, the cabin number will show up when your cabin is assigned

I think you will really enjoy the SY cabins. Plenty of room, nice size balconies. Look for maybe an up sell offer to a Neptune Suite coming your way. You should find out your cabin number about 2 weeks out from your cruise or that up sell offer.:D

Our photos of 7079 are on HALFACTS.com

We loved this cabin--one thing we did was move the table that is in front of the couch to the empty wall space. Gave us much more walking area in front of the bed and let us look out the sliding glass doors during breakfast that we ordered in most morning.

Bathroom with the double sink and the spa tub was the best. No jets on the back, but after all that walking, I usually got in the tub and had the jets message my feet for awhile.

Call you TA and ask them to ask HAL if you could get an upsell to a Neptune Suite. Or ask for 7079!