Cunard 2015 WC price drop

PeteBull64

For those wishing but short on money. Take a look at Cunard world cruise for January 2015. They are discounted a lot. You can even make the QV one for 10 800$ including gratuities. This is CHEAP.

Pete

Hi Pete, I wondered if you are able to tell me where you found the$10,500 fare for the QV world cruise? I presume that it is in Canadian dollars. How many days was that for? Thanks Anjo.

Thanks Scrapnana. I see you were on the 2014 World Cruise. We normally cruise with Princess. I know Cunard have different classes, are you restricted to where you can go if you book the cheapest fare or does it mainly apply to the restaurants? Did you do a blog I could read? Is the $10,500 a good deal or is this the normal fare? So many questions, sorry. Thanks for your help. Regards Anjo.

Thanks Pete and Scrapnana, this cruise is a good deal if you can book it in America. Checked the exchange rates for Australian Dollars and it is a difference of $6216:eek: more for us to book it here in Australia. For two people that is over $12,000 which could be used on excursions. Thanks for your help though. Anjo