This is getting ridiculous!

i might be wrong but if you have a TA you can't editing or add anything in the reservation only the TA can

You can make various reservations (excursions, specialty restaurants, beverage packages, etc.) via your booking on the RCI web site without TA involvement. True that your TA has to make and changes to the booking itself (room changes, cancellations, etc.).

Heard from our TA a few moments ago. He checked and the balance on the cruise is back to $0 so apparently the person in the Executive Office either fixed the problem and wiped out the balance. Neither of us has heard from her and we cannot access the cruise documents.

I am going to assume that she has more things on her "To Do List" that fix our issue (should be a safe assumption :D) and give her until tomorrow to contact one of us. If I hear nothing I will send an email to her. As I said, given everything that I had to do and the time I spent...and honestly the threat they issued over a problem they created...I feel we are due something. No company I have ever worked with has messed up something and inconvenienced a customer and only basically said "Oops, my bad" and left it at that.