Kids Sail Free

SissasMomE

The NCL web site is showing the KSF as still going on, but it's no longer available on my sailing. I already got the promo, but I thought that was odd. Do they stop it when a certain number of people book for a particular sailing?

Edited by SissasMomE

Wow! We got in right under the wire for that cruise.

I did a mock booking, and the price has dropped quite a bit for balconies. Guests 1 & 2 are less, but guest 3 is no longer free, so the overall price is still a little higher than our total cost was.

Edited by LrgPizza

Wow! We got in right under the wire for that cruise.

I did a mock booking, and the price has dropped quite a bit for balconies. Guests 1 & 2 are less, but guest 3 is no longer free, so the overall price is still a little higher than our total cost was.

It's so weird that the other sailings still show it, but this one doesn't.

It's so weird that the other sailings still show it, but this one doesn't.

Remember how the little KSF bar/icon thing never appeared on that week's cruise? I wonder if it wasn't even supposed to be included in the first place, and now they've fixed it.

No icon on my cruise either but there never was one to start with either

However I booked ksf plus Obc got this cruise anyway

Just did a shadow booking out of curiosity and viola regardless of icon it is still price at ksf plus Obc

Wasn't there some poster asking for others to specifically tell him which cruises qualify because he didn't want to look them up himself? Thread proofed of course but I would just suggest to anyone interested in taking this deal that they should just find the cruise they are interested in and just price it out regardless of seeing the icon or not

That's what I did

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Remember how the little KSF bar/icon thing never appeared on that week's cruise? I wonder if it wasn't even supposed to be included in the first place, and now they've fixed it.

As I posted it wasn't on mine either but when I booked directly on the phone with Ncl the rep happily priced it at ksf anyway

I

As I posted it wasn't on mine either but when I booked directly on the phone with Ncl the rep happily priced it at ksf anyway

I

Yeah, I happily priced and booked mine online. My point is, unless someone did a mock booking, they wouldn't have known it was there. Also, it was the only Thanksgiving week cruise that was included. Generally that week is excluded from specials like this. Now it has vanished, so it makes sense to think it might have been a mistake. I'd doubt it would simply sell out faster than ther included cruises, when no one even would know it was included unless they had done a mock booking. I'd think those that are actually listed would sell out of eligible cabins more quickly.

Who knows. Just my thoughts. I'm just glad we booked when we did.

Yeah, I happily priced and booked mine online. My point is, unless someone did a mock booking, they wouldn't have known it was there. Also, it was the only Thanksgiving week cruise that was included. Generally that week is excluded from specials like this. Now it has vanished, so it makes sense to think it might have been a mistake. I'd doubt it would simply sell out faster than ther included cruises, when no one even would know it was included unless they had done a mock booking. I'd think those that are actually listed would sell out of eligible cabins more quickly.

I'm on the breakaway thanksgiving week ksf was never available on this cruise.

I don't know what all the disagreement is about but the bottom line is this

Find your cruise and just price it out regardless of ksf icon

If it qualifies great if not well does it really matter if that is the cruise you want anyway?

The only alternative would be for the pax to be able to say " I want to find a cruise that qualifies so I will look at several"

I could only book one ship at one particular week and no ksf icon was or is present but it priced right

I am pleased but then again if it didn't price out I might not have booked nor would I have looked for another cruise.

No icon on my cruise either but there never was one to start with either

However I booked ksf plus Obc got this cruise anyway

Just did a shadow booking out of curiosity and viola regardless of icon it is still price at ksf plus Obc

Wasn't there some poster asking for others to specifically tell him which cruises qualify because he didn't want to look them up himself? Thread proofed of course but I would just suggest to anyone interested in taking this deal that they should just find the cruise they are interested in and just price it out regardless of seeing the icon or not

That's what I did

Yeah - I think that was a case of one poster trying to start trouble. He/she pretty much turned that thread into a back and forth 5th grade argument. Regardless, I already have my ksf promotion.

I'm glad we booked when we did as well!

I was able to get 3rd and 4th person on a spring break cruise in 2015 free! Like you I was surprised they had the special pricing during my dates. Usually Spring Break is more expensive.

Glad you were able to get a good deal too. :)

I'm glad I booked 2 more cruises during this KSF promo.

The one thing I did notice yesterday is when I booked my other 2 cruises, I was able to get $25 OBC for the interior on my booking. My kids are wanting to book for one of the cruises and it's only offering them $15? I don't think I have ever seen that before. :confused:

I'm glad I booked 2 more cruises during this KSF promo.

The one thing I did notice yesterday is when I booked my other 2 cruises, I was able to get $25 OBC for the interior on my booking. My kids are wanting to book for one of the cruises and it's only offering them $15? I don't think I have ever seen that before. :confused:

$15? LOL Like why bother?! I saw $12 once, but that was for a studio.

$15? LOL Like why bother?! I saw $12 once, but that was for a studio.

Exactly! I always thought the $15 was for a studio when you booked. There's no studios on this ship and it was just $25 the other day when I booked. :eek:

I booked the Sky today and was curious about the $15 OBC also. I think it's because it's only a four day cruise as opposed to a seven day.

Nope, I got $25 for my interior when I booked last week when the sail started. :D

We ended up switching to November 30th as opposed to thanksgiving week of November 23 because by doing this it saves my sister who is traveling with her DH and 2 DS is saving $1,200. I myself got a great deal from CAS for a BC balcony for 2 of us $639 plus $150 free play amazing deal. My offer was good for thanksgiving week also but KSF was not so I decided to switch with her. Hope DH is ok with that I haven't told him yet lol