Michael Kors shop on Eclipse?

cjc23

Please can someone comfirm if Eclipse has a Michael Kors shop? Is it large? Are there deals available and prices a lot lower than the high street?

My daughter is saving her pennies to buy a watch on our next cruise!

Thanks in advance for info.

Do your due diligence prior to the cruise, have the style & price of the item you wish...only way to know if you got a good bargain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Michael Kor's shop on Reflection had the same prices as you would see in the mall stores. I did buy a purse because it was one I wanted and vacation seemed like a good time to buy. :) The purse was not a deal but it was not more expensive than if I had bought it on land. The Michael Kor's sale on the Reflection was for 30% off and 50% off. Older styles were discounted more. It was not the whole store. New season purses were not included. Like any sale it was hit or miss depending on whether you like the styles.

I do not remember seeing watches but would assume the pricing would be equivalent to the mall stores if what your daughter is looking for is "new" season vs. "last" season.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Cruzin6

They had Michael Kors watches on Eclipse in October last year, but not a huge selection. I didn't buy one, but have bought watches for myself and other family members in the past. Sometimes (but not always) the prices on board are much lower than UK high street prices. I would suggest that if your daughter sees a watch that she likes, she checks out the UK price on the internet (either on board the ship or at a coffee shop ashore that has free internet). I hope she manages to get a bargain!