concierges

You might want to put this link in your favorties:

This one is useful too:

and one more:

Current Concierges is working to update all the information on which Concierges are in the DL and CL and who is on vacation. Please visit us and link to the Google Doc spreadsheet that one of wonderful posters (Dan) put together. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Dan, one thing I would change is on the concierge lounge page. Enchantment CL is not like the others in the class. It's located above the Viking Crown Lounge on what is the lower level of Izumi on the other ships. I'm not sure if I have a picture. I'll look and see.

The Enchantment DL is a half level higher than the CL in the area that is the upper part of Izumi on the other ships.

I would have been easier for us if they had done all the ships in each class alike. Then again, it makes it a little more interesting having a few differences.

Gina

This is the only picture I can find that I took of the concierge lounge and unfortunately it's not so great. It doesn't show where the food and coffee service area is which would be nice. Someone out there must have one. But in the meantime you are welcome to this picture, Dan.

DSC04450.jpg

I would have been easier for us if they had done all the ships in each class alike. Then again, it makes it a little more interesting having a few differences.

Gina

Most ship classes are. But Vision class is a little different from the others as it is actually 3 sets of sister ships that differ somewhat between each set - Legend / Splendour, Grandeur / Enchantment, Rhapsody / Vision. Each sister ship in the same set initially was the same as the other, but each set varies in some aspects of design, venues, and deck layout.

This changed with Grandeur / Enchantment in 2005, however, when Enchantment was lengthened at it's midsection by a little over 73 feet. The overall design and layout remained the same as Grandeur other than with this new midsection, which also added a pool.

So although all six ships are classified as the Vision class, they are unique from the other classes in this further differentiation with the three subsets.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I think Francis Calimag is in CL on Grandeur through end of August and going on vacation some time in September - Ruth will move into CL when he leaves. Do not know who will replace Ruth in DL.
Thanks -- posted in Google Doc spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

I think Francis Calimag is in CL on Grandeur through end of August and going on vacation some time in September - Ruth will move into CL when he leaves. Do not know who will replace Ruth in DL.

That seems to be the way it has worked previously. Last July Francis was the DC Concierge and Ruth was the CL Concierge. Francis walked of the ship with us as his contract was up that week and Ruth moved to the DC to replace him. When he came back he went to the CL and Ruth remained in the DC.

Glad to see Francis and Ruth will still be there as we are looking forward to seeing both of them again in 9 days!