Mr sancho's cozmelmexico

Congratulations on making your first post on Cruise Critic!

There is so much cruising knowledge available on this website.

This is the Royal Caribbean forum.

There are also specific places for ports of call.

Here is a link to the Cozumel forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

:)

It's not Bad. Been Twice . Can't remember what we paid to get in. They gave all of us colorful sombreros to take a group picture which several of our group bought a copy. Food was , service was excellent, swimming was good. Basically a beach day. Taxis are on site to take you back to the ship.

We prefer Nachi Cocum over Mr. Sanchos because they limit the number of guests per day, and we find the food/drinks better at Nachi. We are also fans of the "chill" vibe at Nachi. However, if you have kids with you, who will get bored just laying on the beach, Mr. Sanchos does have water inflatables (for an extra cost-- $12 pp, maybe?). If it's just a relaxing, couples' beach day, I'd go with Nachi, hands down.

Just back from Mr sanchos. Loved it! It was free to get in. They gave us a table and chairs. And another set of lounge chairs. Food was very basic. Beach and facilities were very clean.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

We were at Mr. Sanchos in February 2014. My husband and I booked a snorkeling excursion and were concerned that it would be cancelled if it was just the two of us. When we checked in we were the only two and they took us out ourselves with a private guide who got in the water with us and knew just where to take us to avoid the crowds. It was awesome. When we returned the young man washed all of our snorkel gear for us and hung it to dry so it would be ready when we left. All and in one of the best snorkeling excursions we have ever been on. When we returned to our group of friends we enjoyed the rest of the day on the beach and pool area, eating and drinking. We found it to be clean and not crowded. Would go again for sure!!

Edited by lbary

My favorite thing at Mr. Sancho's? (After the now-discontinued amazing Mexican cooking class?)

20131212_123455.jpg

THE FISH PEDICURE!!!

20131212_153916.jpg

It tickles!!!

20131212_153859.jpg

Been there, done that... didn't get the T-shirt:

20131212_155417.jpg

Seriously, though... I just completed my first full marathon two weeks before this cruise...

G-iC0IfdatKtGIeHCJNVk1XJcBt9w_GIeO55nuC0hIY=w880-h660-no

(FYI: the hands holding the cell phone to the right belong to our dear MerionMom, taping our triumphant arrival at the finish line!)

... I had some major dead skin on my feet and ankles, but those little suckers nibbled it all off, leaving me with nice clean feet. Ahhh... wish I could've done the half-hour treatment, I could only spring for 15 minutes...

...they also offer table massages on the beach at a considerable discount over cruise prices, in a shaded onsite area.

Enjoy Mr. Sanchos!!

I love Mr. Sanchos. We went several years ago and still talk about this place.

It was a perfect beach day. My daughter was 2 at the time and since she was entertained, we were able to relax. The price was great and included food and drinks with waiter service. There were so many things to do and it wasn't crowded at all.

Our cruise next year goes to Cozumel and we will be going back to Mr. Sanchos.

Mr Sanchos is great for an active day, nachicom is wonderful ( my choice between the two - due to parasailing, scuba, snorkel excursions, available right there). This year we went to Cozumel Palace hotel, an all inclusive resort for a day, great time and will be my preference from now on. A little more money, but you get what you pay for.

Mr Sanchos is great for an active day, nachicom is wonderful ( my choice between the two - due to parasailing, scuba, snorkel excursions, available right there). This year we went to Cozumel Palace hotel, an all inclusive resort for a day, great time and will be my preference from now on. A little more money, but you get what you pay for.

Been to Paradise Beach several times Sancho’s twice and were going back to Sancho's again off Visions. It’s a fun place just be careful of their drinks....the don’t skimp on the alcohol.

I love Mr. Sanchos. We went several years ago and still talk about this place.

It was a perfect beach day. My daughter was 2 at the time and since she was entertained, we were able to relax. The price was great and included food and drinks with waiter service. There were so many things to do and it wasn't crowded at all.

Our cruise next year goes to Cozumel and we will be going back to Mr. Sanchos.

Mr Sanchos has both options: all-inclusive and pay-as-you-go.

Nachi Cocum

:)