Non Premium Bottled Water Brand?

ClearBlueWaters

I think the non-premium brand may change with the supplier. On our Adriatic cruise last Nov. on Silhouette there was an Italian brand of water that I had never seen before which was being sold, but I can't recall the name.

Glacier

On the Millennium last week and it was Crystal Geyser.

Oops, that is what I meant...Crystal geyser, sorry the martini bar fog is still lingering...

Brand has varied in the past and you can not count on any one particular brand for the "non-premium". Sometimes it has been a brand we've seen in the past, like Crystal Geyser and sometimes it is a brand we've never seen before.

Edited by Lsimon

does anyone know if it is spring water or purified water....need purified for netty pot

Tap water on a cruise ship is perfectly safe to use for a netti pot. It's probably cleaner than some bottled water.

For our netty pots, we get hot water in a cup from one of the dining locations, such as Cafe al Baccio (our preference in the to-go cup), Aqua Spa Cafe, or Oceanview/Islands buffet. Of course, you have to let it cool down before using it. The hot water in the to-go cup from Cafe al Baccio will be complimentary at least for Elite+ and Zenith members, but I don't know if complimentary to other passengers.

does anyone know if it is spring water or purified water....need purified for netty pot

In this photo: Premium vs. classic bottled water Evian is available every cruise as the premium bottled water.  The classic (less expensive) bottled water varies by cruise.

Both the Evian and the non-premium "Frasassi" were both labeled as mineral water. I don't think either of them are considered "purified" and I doubt other brands sometimes carried would be different. If you really do need purified water you might need to bring some on. If you have a medical need to have distilled water or some other purified water you might try calling the special needs department and see if they can arrange it. I've read posts of them providing distilled water for CPAP machines. I also don't know if the portable filter systems would be sufficient for you as you could filter the bottled or tap water.

I believe the tap water has minerals and higher than average levels of sodium in it as discussed in other threads although others dispute this. I'll leave that debate for another thread but wanted to point that out.

We just got off the Reflection and had various Italian waters on the Classic Package. We found it funny that the bottles were so big: 1.6 liters. It seemed rather wasteful. The only time we could get smaller bottles was before we left the ship to go sightseeing. On the premium package, the bottles were smaller and easier to lug around.