Another Smoking thread!!!

chas329mi

We are going to be 1st time cruisers on the Victory Nov,20th.

Booked an aft wrap balcony because we smoke yes. My issue is not with the policy change it is with the specific smoking areas, I have been to the Carnival site and I wish they would put a smoking emblem on the deck plans, right now it just says some open decks in designated areas. If anyone knows specifics please share we are room 8428 aft wrap.

You will not find it on deck plans. It will be in the daily fun facts you get in your cabin and even then it is not 100 % accurate.

Reason being is Carnival sails in other markets than the US. Australia is more restrictive, Europe less restrictive, Asia even less. The areas vary according to the market that Carnival is trying to be competitive in with other cruise lines.

Does anyone know where the smoking sections are on the Breeze? We Vape and have a lido cabin. Is there a smoking section on this deck outside or do we have to go up a deck to vape outside. (Even typing that it seems crazy to ME)

Thanks chopper and JLee.

I know there is a bar on the lido deck right above our room was kinda hoping it was smoking!

I believe that is a non-smoking bar because that is the area with the retractable roof and when roof is closed it is not an "open area".

The Breeze has designated smoking on Lido on the starboard (right side facing the front) side of the deck. The side with the burrito bar.

Dream class ships allow smoking on port side of Lanai, the same side as Red Frog Pub, as well as the aft section of Deck 11.