UK cruiser - no guest questionnaire

ClaireP

disembarked Infinity last week and still no guest questionnaire. I have e-mailed post cruise questions in the UK but their response says an response can take 28 days.

come on celebrity - you tell all guests they will get their guest questionnaire by e-mail and I am a direct cruise booker, so I know you have my email address as it is how we correspond!

anyone had the same issues - i was on infinity from 23/6 from Harwich and any idea how to resolve? I would like to give feedback, mainly good but there were some small areas which were not as good as other celebrity cruises

disembarked Infinity last week and still no guest questionnaire. I have e-mailed post cruise questions in the UK but their response says an response can take 28 days.

come on celebrity - you tell all guests they will get their guest questionnaire by e-mail and I am a direct cruise booker, so I know you have my email address as it is how we correspond!

anyone had the same issues - i was on infinity from 23/6 from Harwich and any idea how to resolve? I would like to give feedback, mainly good but there were some small areas which were not as good as other celebrity cruises

While you are waiting for the questionnaire I'd really appreciate if you would share you thoughts with us. We are sailing on Infinity in less than a fortnight and would like to know as much as possible about the ship, the ports any recommendations you have, anything you wish you discovered earlier in the cruise. We are sailing to Iceland and also calling at Shetland, the Faroe Islands, Bergen and Geiranger.

I suggest that the OP, and anyone else who does not receive the questionnaire, write to Celebrity with their feedback on their cruise. We always find the questionnaire too limited and write to Celebrity anyway. Such feedback is always taken seriously.

I suggest that the OP, and anyone else who does not receive the questionnaire, write to Celebrity with their feedback on their cruise. We always find the questionnaire too limited and write to Celebrity anyway. Such feedback is always taken seriously.

Project gal, a response today with a link to use. It seemed very short. Not sure if it was the usual survey. It asked

- ship

- date

- cabin number

- one screen of question of overall view, would you recommend.....

- free format text box with what could we do better

It felt quite limited. If this the same questionnaire that you received without chasing?

Project gal, a response today with a link to use. It seemed very short. Not sure if it was the usual survey. It asked

- ship

- date

- cabin number

- one screen of question of overall view, would you recommend.....

- free format text box with what could we do better

It felt quite limited. If this the same questionnaire that you received without chasing?

Claire

We have not been on a cruise since they introduced the online questionnaire so I do not know if it is even more limited that the one that used to be completed on board. If it is, there is even more reason to provide individual feedback.

Still waiting for a questionnaire for our sailing back in April on Silhouette. Our travelling companions received one, but not us :confused:. It'll be interesting to see if one ever arrives after our Infinity cruise in a few weeks.

Review already posted - was a great cruise and the ports brilliant - try this link

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2065982

We too are heading to the Blue Lagoon and are debating between the standard and classic package. Did you hire dressing gowns when you got there? I'm wondering whether to take the dressing gowns from the cabin. ;)

We have the transport from Celebrity but as children are free it is certainly much cheaper to buy the ticket on line.

Did you get a drink at the pool bar?

We too are heading to the Blue Lagoon and are debating between the standard and classic package. Did you hire dressing gowns when you got there? I'm wondering whether to take the dressing gowns from the cabin. ;)

We have the transport from Celebrity but as children are free it is certainly much cheaper to buy the ticket on line.

Did you get a drink at the pool bar?

We didn't have dressing gowns and as the distance between leaving changing room and the lagoon is really quite small and you have to shower fully without swimwear before entering the lagoon and there is not much sitting space around the lagoon, the cost doesn't seem worth it.

We had a coffee and water in the cafe bar inside overlooking the lagoon after our dip.

My one concern about the coach trips, they all seemed to be arriving at the same time and it was mobbed. Maybe worth a cab and getting there early. It was quiet when we got there at 9.30am

We got ours and it arrived on a Monday, my husband received it and only got time on the weekend to do it so logged on to find it closed on Saturday. They time limit the feedback window so we missed out

In future we will just write to celebrity