does anyone have dinner menus on POA?

chris153

Hi Everyone

This may have been asked already, but I cannot find it with the search button. Does anyone have copies of the pride of americas, dinner menus (I know they may be the same fleet wide). We are trying to plan specialty restaurants and want to go on nights that we do not like anything in the MDR. Thanks in advance!!

There is a set of menus (maybe 10 or 14 of them?), but the order of the dinners isn't set. So what is dinner on the 3rd night this cruise might be dinner on the 2nd or 5th night next cruise.

I'm not sure how much the order actually varies when a ship does several of the same itinerary back to back

First, chances are good that you can find something you like on the MDR menus on any night. So don't let that control when you go to the specialty restaurants.

Second, if you're concerned about missing some particular menu item in the MDR because you've booked a specialty restaurant - well, you can cancel your reservation if you do it early enough, but IMO you're going to enjoy anything you can get in the specialty restaurants better than anything you can get in the MDR.

Finally, I think you'll find that on the POA, you may not eat that many dinners on board...remember that you'll be staying overnight in several ports, and there's so much to do on the islands that you may eat on shore, or get back to the ship so late that you just grab something from the buffet.