One week sale with decent sized suite OBC

POA1

Checked our currently-booked cruise. No OBC or anything like that for us. But if we want to bring a 3rd and 4th passenger we can get a "deal". :rolleyes: Uh, no thanks :D

I can just imagine what they'll say for a solo in the cabin. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this!!!! I called our TA today and she just let me know that we received both a lower price and the OBC offer! Fantastic and it is thanks to you and cruise critics that I even heard about the offer....

Bummer. Was it part of the sale, or is it because of a solo fare?

It didn't apply to that cruise. I didn't bother getting into the conversation about solo when he told me it didn't apply to any in our group..... the others are couples.

Many years ago, someone told me "If you can't afford to go First Class, you can't afford to go." Except for Business Class on airlines, this is sound advice.

Book one stateroom level better than you can comfortably afford, then relax and enjoy the luxury.

We have been watching a cruise for sometime but this promotion provides that added incentive to make us actually put down a deposit. My DH states we would get $600 OBC from HAL plus a lot from the TA. Thanks for all the comments. We get so many emails from HAL we don't always pay attention to the details.

We have been watching a cruise for sometime but this promotion provides that added incentive to make us actually put down a deposit. My DH states we would get $600 OBC from HAL plus a lot from the TA. Thanks for all the comments. We get so many emails from HAL we don't always pay attention to the details.

Very happy for you. :)

Awesome:) well done:) better get that signature fixed;)

I checked out the cruise I have booked and it was part of the sale. The price was about the same but the OBC is more than we had with our original booking.

I wasn't going to bother our TA about it, but I mentioned it when I sent her a note about a different trip we are thinking of taking, and within 15 minutes she replied that she was able to keep my original booking/rate and get me the additional OBC.

Thanks for the posting about the sale!