What verification do you print?

RozWazowski

With our wedding, cruise and general life chaos I'm not sure who or where I am most days. Fellow list makers unite and help me out, please :)

What info do you print off and take along with you so you can have a hard copy?

Also, anyone have a link to the best packing list thread?

THANKS!

Assuming you mean your upcoming Carnival cruise? Not everyone can see your "signature" with your upcoming cruises.

I would check on the Carnival board. I know on HAL you only really need 1 or 2 pages per person of the 20 or so they provide. But I always take one full copy of the cruise contract. We also take a copy of all excursions we have booked, any OBCs or other things we are expecting.

Congrats on your wedding.

Edited by CruiserBruce

Your IDs, Passports, Boarding Pass, luggage tags, Billing Statement, confirmations of anything that's been paid ahead of time - excursions, Bon Voyage, hotel, shuttle, airline stuff, any OBC.

As you acquire these things put them into a folder or envelope.

The Fashion and Beauty board has lots of lists.

(Make sure your booked name for the cruise matches your Passport or BC/DL)

You actually need nothing. Might be a little (but not much) slower to check in, but you can check in with nothing.

You can check in with nothing, but it makes it a lot more difficult. Carnival will require you to fill out all paperwork inside the terminal, once you're approved to even enter it. In Baltimore (and a few other ports), the only people allowed past the door as those with physical boarding passes or registered guests.

I'd print everything pertaining to your cruise. So if you made spa reservations, print it. If you pre-paid gratuities, print it. If you paid for airport transfers those should be printed on the boarding pass.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Print your boarding pass. Make everything else a PDF, transfer it to your eReader, smart phone or tablet and you are good to go. Don't bother with all that paper.

It seems everyone takes their smart phone or tablet so why not use them?

Print your boarding pass. Make everything else a PDF, transfer it to your eReader, smart phone or tablet and you are good to go. Don't bother with all that paper.

It seems everyone takes their smart phone or tablet so why not use them?

Because when you lose your ereader/phone/tablet in the airport you'll still have all the info.

Because when you lose your ereader/phone/tablet in the airport you'll still have all the info.

Or your device breaks on you while at the airport or at pier.

I too will keep a folder with cruise docs, a couple of extra luggage tags (really more just in case hubby or the girl puts another item in our entry way the morning of the cruise), any items we've pre-purchased (last cruise was our Internet purchase confirmation), our land transportation confirmations. Any info I found on the Internet on the ports (taxi numbers,which I also program into my cell) is copied and pasted into a Word doc which I'll edit down as much as possible and separate each port into its own page to be printed. I also put in an extra copy of the itinerary (a neighbor or two and our local relatives were given this info; I also put copies of these inside our suitcases) which consists of my cell number, my email address, the number of the ship, our cabin number, the day by day listing of sea and port days and times.