Anthem of the Seas

Just wondering if anyone knows for the 8 day cruise for. Nov. 2015 if they will change the internery or keep it the same ? The way they have it now seems kind of boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Once an itinerary is published and offered for sale it is highly unlikely that it would be changed. There is quite a bit of planning and logistics that goes into developing itineraries - especially with new ships. Anthem is also taking over similar itineraries already in place currently from Bayonne.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Just wondering if anyone knows for the 8 day cruise for. Nov. 2015 if they will change the internery or keep it the same ? The way they have it now seems kind of boring.

If you're able to do the 10 nighter on Anthem on 1-15-16, that itinerary IMO is much nicer a bit more $ than the 8 nighter.

The way they have it now seems kind of boring.

Both Quantum and Anthem....I noticed...unless you have the time to do the 10-11 day cruises....Super Boring 7-8 day itineraries....bizarre in my opinion for a brand new boat

If its boring dont book.

Both Quantum and Anthem....I noticed...unless you have the time to do the 10-11 day cruises....Super Boring 7-8 day itineraries....bizarre in my opinion for a brand new boat

Out of Bayonne the Caribbean is an extra day're reach, so the shorter itineraries tend to include ports that are closer and perhaps not as glamorous. Keep in mind also that Bermuda was originally planned as a port of call but until the channel dredging is complete, that will remain off the itineraries, But once added will likely be a primary destination.

I would also think that with some of the new venues on board that, similarly to Oasis class ships, the ship will be more of an intended destination which would offset some of the lesser exciting ports of call currently on the shorter itineraries.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

RCCL has ships----not boats. the captain once told us "you can put a boat on a ship, but you can,t put a ship on a boat."

RCCL has ships----not boats. the captain once told us "you can put a boat on a ship, but you can,t put a ship on a boat."

No need to pick on the OP. Nautical terms can be unclear

You are correct a "ship" is larger than a boat, but per the standard guide I use... (Chapman's Piloting): "What is a boat: The term has no precise definition. It is a waterborne vehicle smaller than a ship, which is usually thought of being used for ocean travel."

I hear everyone on my cruises calling the cruise ship a "boat". Close enough for me......but probably wouldn't cut it with the Captain.

No need to pick on the OP. Nautical terms can be unclear

You are correct a "ship" is larger than a boat, but per the standard guide I use... (Chapman's Piloting): "What is a boat: The term has no precise definition. It is a waterborne vehicle smaller than a ship, which is usually thought of being used for ocean travel."

I hear everyone on my cruises calling the cruise ship a "boat". Close enough for me......but probably wouldn't cut it with the Captain.

you are correct. they both float. usually the newbees or those that cruised only a few times use the terminology----"boat"

Edited by phish tales

Really... Who cares. ImageUploadedByForums1405302988.582911.jpg.17edd272ab63d9be65716f440b9d5bad.jpg

you are correct. they both float. usually the newbees or those that cruised only a few times use the terminology----"boat"

Continue to fill us all in on how awesome you are

Edited by Deptacon

Really... Who cares. [ATTACH]319256[/ATTACH]

Continue to fill us all in on how awesome you are

Wow----sarcasm. I thought sarcasm did not exist on cruise critic. ????????????:confused:

have a nice day. and a wonderful cruise on your next ship. (or boat).

Here's a funny for you. The 1st Disney cruise "ship" was called "The Big Red Boat". I attached a picture of a "boat" coming off a "ship" ...thought it was interesting while on this topic.

Capture.jpg.0a8258e882933c1a1009c0591665ba19.jpg