Bath Robes?

weatherman46

My question is.. Do they launder them between guests?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There was a thread a while back about this. Some people reported getting dirty bathrobes. One lady said she found a streak :eek: in hers. (I don't want to be too graphic here) I'm now careful to look it over very well and give it a smell test.

There was a thread a while back about this. Some people reported getting dirty bathrobes. One lady said she found a streak :eek: in hers. (I don't want to be too graphic here) I'm now careful to look it over very well and give it a smell test.

:eek:YIKES :eek:

I have always wondered about those robes, they always looked clean enough, though they have always stayed on the hanger in the closet. I have a robe at home that I am very attached to:D, so I bring it along with me when I travel, and I never wear it outside my cabin either;)

We always leave ours on the bathroom floor the last morning with the dirty towels Have never had a dirty one waiting for us in the cabin. One year we did not have them when we boarded. Checked with steward and he said the laundry was behind. He delivered them by 4 PM.

We just got off Liberty, and they actually had put the new robes for the next guests in our cabin the night before disembarkation, which I thought odd, so I asked the Steward (because technically, I now had four robes in my cabin) and he said it was to get a head start on readying the cabin for the next day's embarking passengers.

So on one hand you go, "Oh, ok," and then on the other hand you do think there are some disgusting people in the world with sick little minds.

Please can someone tell me if Carnival still provide bath robes in the cabins?

As of my last cruise 2 months ago....Yes. They are nice, large, terry cloth robes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I once found a used cough drop in the pocket of the one I had on. Now I always check first.

There was a posting on here quite a while ago about how expensive they are to buy. I believe it's around $50 each. Shortly after reading that DW and I were in Penneys. We walked through the ladies department and they had robes hanging there. Out of curosity, I looked at the price tag. It was $69 and it wasn't half as good as the ones on the ship.