Deck 8 Forward Balconies

WendyVF

We are considering booking a balcony on the Glory Deck 8 Forward. I seem to remember reading something about lights from the bridge being a nuisance or the bridge asking people to turn off balcony lights.

Does anyone have any experience with this area?

We are considering booking a balcony on the Glory Deck 8 Forward. I seem to remember reading something about lights from the bridge being a nuisance or the bridge asking people to turn off balcony lights.

Does anyone have any experience with this area?

We were 6 balconies back from the bridge on deck 8 on the Valor. We never had an issue with lights from the bridge or had any issue with out lights. In fact at night, the bridge was totally dark. We loved the location and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Glory is the same class as the Valor. If that's te case, we didn't have any issues with lights from the bridge. (Maybe I wasn't out on the balcony when they were on, but I wouldn't hesitate to book it)

if you are talking about the cabins across the front-- yes the shades need to be closed

but sounds like you are asking about the side balcony--

all balcony lights do not work at night time-- navigational issues. sometimes they work- sometimes they dont.

Just off sunshine. Stayed in cabin 8112. Four doors from bridge. There was small sign at balcony door about lights interfering with navigation. We had battery operated party lights across our balcony at night. No problems

Sent from my iPhone using Forums