Shark/Rays through Carnival

cherbear4000

We did a private with Ivar but after we had done the shark ray alley part and moved over to the reef to snorkel, he pointed us out the ships tour. The ship was packed and when they were gone before we were even half way through our guided snorkel. I could see the boat and droves of propel in the water from the reef. They did not snorkel the reef at all and then retreated to some beach for most of the time.

Pay the same or less and have a better experience with a proven guide like Ivar Marchand.

We did the carnival tour off the magic in January. We loved it. The tour boat only holds 30 people including the crew of 6 or 7. They carry a medic onboard also incase their are any emergencies. We did the sharks and then they took us to the reef. We had about 1:30 on cay caulker to eat and explore. We enjoyed it so much that we are taking our children in two weeks on the same tour.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 weeks later...
We did the carnival tour off the magic in January. We loved it. The tour boat only holds 30 people including the crew of 6 or 7. They carry a medic onboard also incase their are any emergencies. We did the sharks and then they took us to the reef. We had about 1:30 on cay caulker to eat and explore. We enjoyed it so much that we are taking our children in two weeks on the same tour.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app[/quote

I have swam with stringray a few times so am more interested in the shark part of this excursion. Did you see sharks, where there one or many or mostly stringrays? Did you get to touch a shark?

• 3 weeks later...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app[/quote

I have swam with stringray a few times so am more interested in the shark part of this excursion. Did you see sharks, where there one or many or mostly stringrays? Did you get to touch a shark?

Sarah Sue can you help me with my question:confused: