Jewel of the Seas 4th Floor Cabin 4516??

Has anyone stayed on the Jewel of the Seas on the 4th floor right near the Coral Theatre before? How was that area of the ship?

We are booked in a large ocean view stateroom #4516. It's only about 12 cabins down from the entrance to the Coral Theatre. What kind of Theatre is this, one with the nightly live shows or a movie theatre? Does anyone know what the view is like from the 4th floor?

I realize we don't have a balcony and not sure if we could possible upgrade to a balcony room the day of arrival since our room has already been chosen for us. Wondering what kind of noise/traffic we could experience being near this theatre.

Also before arrival if we call RCI and ask them to make sure the beds are already pushed together instead of apart will this request most likely be followed through on? We are on our honeymoon cruise and since there are two female names on the reservation we are going to assume right off the bat they will not realize we are a gay couple and think we are probably just two female friends sharing a cabin, which is not the case, and we would really like to make sure the beds are pushed together upon check in. If they are not are they easy to just push together ourselves?

The actual entrance to the Coral Theater is on Deck 5 & 6. The front of the theater goes down to deck 4. You should have no problem with traffic.

Log onto the website, click on profile, then click on onboard preferences. You can select having the beds together as a preference. When my daughter sailed with her friend on the Allure the beds were together when they first went into the room so I do not think they will assume to separate them.

Has anyone stayed on the Jewel of the Seas on the 4th floor right near the Coral Theatre before? How was that area of the ship?

We are booked in a large ocean view stateroom #4516. It's only about 12 cabins down from the entrance to the Coral Theatre. What kind of Theatre is this, one with the nightly live shows or a movie theatre? Does anyone know what the view is like from the 4th floor?

I realize we don't have a balcony and not sure if we could possible upgrade to a balcony room the day of arrival since our room has already been chosen for us. Wondering what kind of noise/traffic we could experience being near this theatre.

Also before arrival if we call RCI and ask them to make sure the beds are already pushed together instead of apart will this request most likely be followed through on? We are on our honeymoon cruise and since there are two female names on the reservation we are going to assume right off the bat they will not realize we are a gay couple and think we are probably just two female friends sharing a cabin, which is not the case, and we would really like to make sure the beds are pushed together upon check in. If they are not are they easy to just push together ourselves?

At least you'll have a window instead of a porthole view.

You don't need to push your beds together the cabin steward will take care of that for you...Also your online checkin will have a choice of bed arrangements..choose together/together...hopefully this is the arrangement you'll find when you enter your cabin...if not no big deal as it will be taken care of for you during the turndown service..If by chance you don't see your cabin steward..just leave him/her a note.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks so much for both replies!! And I just realized on my reservation on RCI website I do see the room arrangments says "Together/Both Together" something to that effect. So I guess our travel agent already made that request. I just didn't realize what that meant on the reservation! :D