New to NCL-lots of questions

Hi all-please be patient as I will have a ton of questions between now and our cruise.

We have booked an inside stateroom (gty?) will we be provided with shampoo etc and towels?

Thinking of booking the ultimate dining package-I thought I read that cirque was included? Am I correct? Is there a list anywere of restaurent cover charges and which are included in the udp?

I read about the "posh beach club" is there a charge and if so how much?

That's it for now-thanks everyone

Hi all-please be patient as I will have a ton of questions between now and our cruise.

We have booked an inside stateroom (gty?) will we be provided with shampoo etc and towels?

Thinking of booking the ultimate dining package-I thought I read that cirque was included? Am I correct? Is there a list anywere of restaurent cover charges and which are included in the udp?

I read about the "posh beach club" is there a charge and if so how much?

That's it for now-thanks everyone

I can answer your first question. You will definitely have shampoo, soap, towels.

The shampoo is a shampoo/conditioner blend in a wall dispenser in the shower. There is also a dispenser of of body wash. The sink has soap.

Your used towels and facecloths are replaced both morning and evening. If you need more, just let your steward know.

Edited by NMLady

Just my personal opinion but, I did not care for the shampoo and body wash provided on any cruise. I bring my own along. If you have a particular brand or type that you like, I would suggest bringing it with you if you have the space for it. I also pack a gallon size plastic zip bag with small sizes of band-aids, pain relievers, hand and body lotions, hydocortozone cream, deod, powder, etc. Usually someone needs something, and I usually have it, lol

Posh pass on Epic is $59.00 for week. You must board very early to get one. They only sell around 20.

I know it would vary from sailing to sailing, but can somebody please clarify what "very early" means, generally? I tried searching the forum, and I found an example of someone getting to port at ~11:15 (onboard by noon) and the passes no longer being available and someone else always arriving by 9:30 to ensure they get one. Waiting by the door from 9:30am seems a bit drastic to me, but I will do it if that's what's needed in order to get the pass. Otherwise, I don't care about getting on the ship as soon as possible...I'd rather eat elsewhere.

My only experience in Miami was we got to port about 10:00.

We were boarding group 3.

When we boarded, we hot-footed it to guest services. I believe we got passes 11 & 12. The were sold out by the time we finished the process.

My only experience in Miami was we got to port about 10:00.

We were boarding group 3.

When we boarded, we hot-footed it to guest services. I believe we got passes 11 & 12. The were sold out by the time we finished the process.

Thanks! I guess I will be there at 9:30:rolleyes: