Possible Excursion Refund

I'm going on Enchantment on the 28th and have already signed up for an Atlantis Tour. I am having knee surgery on the 18th and may or may not be able to walk the tour. What is the latest can I put off asking for a refund? Has anyone here taken the tour and how much walking is involved?

I'm going on Enchantment on the 28th and have already signed up for an Atlantis Tour. I am having knee surgery on the 18th and may or may not be able to walk the tour. What is the latest can I put off asking for a refund? Has anyone here taken the tour and how much walking is involved?

You have up to 24 hours prior to departing on your excursion to cancel and get a refund.

From the RCI website What are the Terms & Conditions for your Shore Excursions

Good luck with your knee surgery.

Edited by cruisenfever

...It will be an OBC once on the ship.

Do you know if we can request it to be OBC prior to being on the ship? My trip is in March. Let's say I have a booked excursion that I now plan to do outside on my own. Can I request this to be "transferred"?

Do you know if we can request it to be OBC prior to being on the ship? My trip is in March. Let's say I have a booked excursion that I now plan to do outside on my own. Can I request this to be "transferred"?

If you cancel it now, it will automatically be refunded to you in the same form of payment which you used. I assume that you charged it on your credit card, so it will go back on that same credit card.

I did that tour from the ship several years ago and there was a lot of walking. Don't know if you can avoid it. It's a big place with a lot to see.

Gwen :)

The night before we left for a majesty cruise I lost a fight with a door at work. Flights at 7 am and we finally get home from the ER at 4 am with 8 stitches above and in my eye brow. We had a snorkel excursion booked for Nassau. Upon getting on the ship we went to the excursions desk and canceled the snorkeling trip. We recieved the OBC on our account by the time we were allowed to get into our rooms. For that particular excursion it was a 24 cancelation.

The night before we left for a majesty cruise I lost a fight with a door at work. Flights at 7 am and we finally get home from the ER at 4 am with 8 stitches above and in my eye brow. We had a snorkel excursion booked for Nassau. Upon getting on the ship we went to the excursions desk and canceled the snorkeling trip. We recieved the OBC on our account by the time we were allowed to get into our rooms. For that particular excursion it was a 24 cancelation.

I've found that if you have extenuating circumstances onboard, they will usually waive the 24 cancel requirement.