Cozumel Excursion - Weird Times?

andrewdle

Hi!

My girlfriend and I are taking our first cruise on August 9th. We're trying to decide what shore excursion to book in Cozumel, and right now we're leaning towards Mr. Sanchos. August 9th is her 21st birthday, so the all inclusive pass seems like it would be a good option for us. However, our time in Cozumel spans from 11am-8pm. I noticed Mr.Sanchos is open from 9:30-5:30. (Some places say 4:30, but in their email it said 5:30... :confused:) How long does it usually take to get a cab to Mr. Sanchos? Do you think that this would still be a good option for us even though we won't get there until a little later? Also, does anyone have any advice for something we could do after Mr. Sanchos closes?

Thanks!

Taxi to Mr. Sanchos takes about 10-15 minutes, depending upon traffic, which pier you are at, and if your driver watches lots of NASCAR. :rolleyes: Cab fare for up to 4 in the cab should be about $17+tip - so pair up with others from your roll call.

Remember that depending on your ship's sailing port, there is one hour (sometimes 2 depending on the date) difference between ship and port time. You should call the operator or agency to get more information on that!

the actual tmie you arive in cozumel will be 10 local time so you will have longer than you think. Dont confuse that with ship time stay on ship time. I will be there on aug 7 and we are arriving 11 ship time and will be going to mr sanchos.

That long out in that sun is about enough and we like to walk around port a little while when we get back for shopping its cheaper.