Britannia "Epicurean" Restaurant

HELEN HENRY

Found out this evening that The Fine Dining Restaurant on Britannia

called the “Epicurean” on Lido Deck 16 will be allocated for the exclusive use of suite passengers for breakfast.

As is 17 and The White Room on Azura/Venture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

called the “Epicurean” on Lido Deck 16 will be allocated for the exclusive use of suite passengers for breakfast.

Well we have to eat breakfast somewhere. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That's you sorted then Pat;)

We are fairly new cruisers with P&O and are about to do another world cruise. We have only ever booked suites and I feel for the extra amount we pay, we really get nothing apart from a bigger cabin and butler service. To have somewhere exclusive for breakfast means nothing to me, when I look at the perks on other cruiselines for suite passengers( for example free laundry and internet) I think I'll be looking elswhere in future.

We are fairly new cruisers with P&O and are about to do another world cruise. We have only ever booked suites and I feel for the extra amount we pay, we really get nothing apart from a bigger cabin and butler service. To have somewhere exclusive for breakfast means nothing to me, when I look at the perks on other cruiselines for suite passengers( for example free laundry and internet) I think I'll be looking elswhere in future.

You get half price laundry, where do you get free internet? Are you talking about lines like silver seas? Which ships can you get it on ex UK?

If I were to do a world cruise and wanted to book a suite there is no way I would book with P&O to think for comparison price you could get a suite with far better services and food in the grills with Cunard.

You get half price laundry, where do you get free internet? Are you talking about lines like silver seas? Which ships can you get it on ex UK?

Cunard gives you several hours of free internet time depending on how many times you have cruised with them.

HAL sometimes go from the UK and give free laundry to those in suites. I think you get free internet and free laundry with Princess on the elite tier, whether you are in a suite or not. We are already on the top tier with Princess although we've never yet cruised with them. P&O give very little incentive to anyone, let alone people booking suites.

If I were to do a world cruise and wanted to book a suite there is no way I would book with P&O to think for comparison price you could get a suite with far better services and food in the grills with Cunard.

Sorry don't know how to multi quote.

You are probably right, we booked this World cruise because of the itinerary as it's going to South America. Next cruise I book will probably be with Cunard in the Grills, at least I'll feel as if I'm getting something extra for my money.

You are probably right, we booked this World cruise because of the itinerary as it's going to South America. Next cruise I book will probably be with Cunard in the Grills, at least I'll feel as if I'm getting something extra for my money.

The problem for me is that these other lines only sail ex UK occasionally whereas P&O sail for, now 12 month of the year. I want to try QG but the OH is a bit put off by, what she perceives as the two tier system. So I am still working on her.

We are very happy with the suite service we get and do not want Internet access? Quite happy with half price laundry.

You can always do it the old way

Copy and paste the text then:

Put [ q u o t e ] In front of the quote and [ / q u o t e ] after the quote. Leave out the spaces

Like this

Put [ q u o t e ] In front of the quote and [ / q u o t e ] after the quote. Leave out the spaces

The problem for me is that these other lines only sail ex UK occasionally whereas P&O sail for, now 12 month of the year. I want to try QG but the OH is a bit put off by, what she perceives as the two tier system. So I am still working on her.

We are very happy with the suite service we get and do not want Internet access? Quite happy with half price laundry.

Hiya - how about as a compromise to OH you try PG on Cunard? We did that on QE - the cabins aren't huge in comparison to P & O suites ( they are identical cabins to the Superior deluxe balcony cabins on AzurA) but the food and service is lovely. However the PG suites On QM2 are quite nice and larger than QE & QV. Just a thought!

...We have only ever booked suites and I feel for the extra amount we pay, we really get nothing apart from a bigger cabin and butler service...

I thought that Suite passengers got better weather, smoother seas and hot and cold running massage at the very least.

To multi quote use the button to the right of the quote button in the relevant message. You can only do two, as far as I'm aware.

Have you joined our R502 forum?

That's why we chose P&O because they do roundtrips from Southampton. I'm glad you're happy with the service you get, I still feel for the extra paid, suite passengers should be offered more. I'd be happy too with half price laundry especially on a World cruise.:)

davecttr

I thought I'd give it a try. Is it possible to multi quote on this forum?

That's why we chose P&O because they do roundtrips from Southampton. I'm glad you're happy with the service you get, I still feel for the extra paid, suite passengers should be offered more. I'd be happy too with half price laundry especially on a World cruise.:)

davecttr

I thought I'd give it a try. Is it possible to multi quote on this forum?

There is a multi quote button but I can't make it work.

BTW you missed the / out of the second quote, i fixed it and now you have a quote within a quote :D

those words in square brackets are in HTML (hypertext mark up language) which was the way things were done in ancient times;)

I thought that Suite passengers got better weather, smoother seas and hot and cold running massage at the very least.

Not to mention fluffier towels, bluer skies, dolphins outside 24/7, & a 'reserved' notice on a washing machine and dryer.

Not to mention fluffier towels, bluer skies, dolphins outside 24/7, & a 'reserved' notice on a washing machine and dryer.

Oh please do you really think we suite passengers would contemplate using a launderette, but everything else is of course mandatory.:p

Oh please do you really think we suite passengers would contemplate using a launderette, but everything else is of course mandatory.:p

Oh good, you DO have a sense of humour after all! I was beginning to worry. Now, do I curtsey when I bump into you on board? I'll be the lady struggling back to my humble cabin, weighed down with a laundry bag. Or two. :p

Oh good, you DO have a sense of humour after all! I was beginning to worry. Now, do I curtsey when I bump into you on board? I'll be the lady struggling back to my humble cabin, weighed down with a laundry bag. Or two. :p

Why would you think I don't have a sense of humour? BTW instead of a curtsey I'd much prefer it if you offered to do my laundry.;)

To multi quote use the button to the right of the quote button in the relevant message. You can only do two, as far as I'm aware.

Have you joined our R502 forum?

Thanks for the tip, I should have tried it just now.:o Yes I've joined the thread.:)

Why would you think I don't have a sense of humour? BTW instead of a curtsey I'd much prefer it if you offered to do my laundry.;)

Hey, she never did my laundry on the 2013 worldie, so I guess you're not going to have much luck. I'll be working on her in September, when we have our reunion, but I'm not holding out much hope :(