Where is the taste bar

No charge for the Taste Bar. In December we had samples from restaurant venues like the steakhouse, Blue Iguana, Red Frog pub, etc. It is just an appetizer.

I do remember really good meatballs, chicken avocado and lime tortilla soup (very small cup), short ribs croquettes, fried malanga sweet peppers, and sushi that is about all I remember off hand. Of course each night that it was open it served a different venue...not all at once...and usually 2 items. It was not open every night.

No charge for the Taste Bar. In December we had samples from restaurant venues like the steakhouse, Blue Iguana, Red Frog pub, etc. It is just an appetizer.

I do remember really good meatballs, chicken avocado and lime tortilla soup (very small cup), short ribs croquettes, fried malanga sweet peppers, and sushi that is about all I remember off hand. Of course each night that it was open it served a different venue...not all at once...and usually 2 items. It was not open every night.

Yummy you are making me hungry. Thanks for the info, we'll have to give it a try

Yummy you are making me hungry. Thanks for the info, we'll have to give it a try

Its an appetizer portion. Head here before dinner for appitzers. It opens at 5:30. Closes at 8:30. Only one item is available to taste. And its not opened every night

On the Dream (June 29) we had 2 items to taste each time the Taste Bar was open. We had the pumpkin soup, meatballs, and some of the other things listed. It was not busy when we went, usually close to opening. We had dinner at 6 so it was perfect!!

They give you both items on one plate. The portion is bite size not appetizer size and you can get more if you like. I recommend going. I would go to the Taste Bar at about 5:30 pm. I would then go to late dinner at about 9:00pm so the Taste Bar did satisfy my appetite until dinner especially since I usually went for seconds and thirds. Enjoy!:cool:

Are the times and locations for these taste bars listed in Funtimes? I would think they are different in each ship. Anyone know when and where they are on Pride?

there will be listed on the page where it lists the dining options