Carnival conquest short review

Freedom2014

Well. The ship itself is truly a piece of junk in need of serious upkeep and repairs...shows it's age very much. The ports were fun. The food was nothing special. I would not recommend this simply because the ship needs some help.

Well. The ship itself is truly a piece of junk in need of serious upkeep and repairs...shows it's age very much. The ports were fun. The food was nothing special. I would not recommend this simply because the ship needs some help.

Well you said it was going to be a short review and it was!

Wow. I was on Conquest this past December and really didn't think she was a "piece of junk".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is. I was on the liberty in March and it looked almost brand new. Everything was clean and working order. The conquest really needs a dry dock

Well we just got off the Conquest on 6 July and we loved the ship and the itinerary. I saw no signs of wear and tear. As a matter of fact, we enjoyed the Conquest more than our trip on the Breeze last year. Different strokes for different folks.

While I would not refer to it as a piece of junk I would say the Conquest was my least favorite ship so far. Would I go on again, yes but I just didn't have that feel like the others.

This isn't a review this is a one line B fest.

What needed repaired?

Why was it a "piece of junk"

Did you not enjoy ANY of the ship?

2012 it was dry docked for upgrades so I am a little skeptical about it being a "piece of junk" based on a one liner review.

Well without details I still call shenanigans. What was wrong with the ship.

I guess you didn't like the new carpets the new food venues the new shows and all the other new upgrades the ship has received. What a piece of junk.

Well without details I still call shenanigans. What was wrong with the ship.

I guess you didn't like the new carpets the new food venues the new shows and all the other new upgrades the ship has received. What a piece of junk.

The carpets were all nice. The decks were all rusty cabinets were broken in our cabin. Lamps were discolored and held together with zip ties! The movie screen on deck has sections that were out. Tons of light bulbs were out all around the ship. Our cabin bathroom has holes in the wall. Decks had peeling paint. Like I said I was just on the liberty in March and it looks as if they don't repair anything on the conquest. And the staff in the dinning room were not friendly.

The carpets were all nice. The decks were all rusty cabinets were broken in our cabin. Lamps were discolored and held together with zip ties! The movie screen on deck has sections that were out. Tons of light bulbs were out all around the ship. Our cabin bathroom has holes in the wall. Decks had peeling paint. Like I said I was just on the liberty in March and it looks as if they don't repair anything on the conquest. And the staff in the dinning room were not friendly.

Well we will be on the ship and will see for ourselves but in 25 Carnival cruises have never seen all that you have seen.

Hard to believe they could have let the ship get into such rough shape

We will be on Conquest for the first time in about 6 weeks so wondering wht you found so bad.

Have sailed on all the other ships in its class and always enjoyed them.

We'll be on Conquest next January (transferred from Freedom - darn!!!).

Hope you let us know your opinion of Conquest after you sail on her.

I'll be sailing on the Conquest next Sunday...i'll try to post a review with pictures

Im already sad that there is no Serenity Bay but I can over look that. Any week long cruise is way better then a week long sitting at my desk at work

Amy

Well we will be on the ship and will see for ourselves but in 25 Carnival cruises have never seen all that you have seen.

Hard to believe they could have let the ship get into such rough shape

Yes. I was surprised myself. I didn't know they have ships that run down. I've been on the older ships(sensation) while I hate that ships decor...it was still not run down like the conquest. I was surprised but a cruise is about the destination mostly. I'm just saying I don't know what happened to that ship

I was on Conquest for the second time in January and I was so excited since it was our first cruise ship and we got married on it back then (2003). I was very disappointed. Some stairways smelled like smoke, the Monet dining room where we sat had a musty odor. The paint job in the main lounge looks terrible. I much preferred to the way it was before with the windmills. I knew it didn't have Serenity which I LOVE.

I don't know what exactly it was about the ship, but it felt like it lost it's soul if that makes any sense. Very empty feeling. No warm and fuzziness to her. It made me very sad. :(

I won't even hold it against the ship that I got food poisoning since that could happen on any of them, but it definitely put a damper on things.

Well we just got off the Conquest on 6 July and we loved the ship and the itinerary. I saw no signs of wear and tear. As a matter of fact, we enjoyed the Conquest more than our trip on the Breeze last year. Different strokes for different folks.

I was on the conquest this month and got off July 6th as well. I did not see anything of the sort that run down, rusty, held together with zip ties, etc. everything was fine. The entertainment needs improvement, but that's another story. I really feel they need an island band that plays around the ship while sailing in the Caribbean.

Must have really gone to hell in a basket since we were on last Dec. Other than being without a serenity area, the ship was in as good a shape as the others we've been on.

OP must have been board and walked around with a clipboard and a pencil. Thousands ride this ship each week and he was the first to say it was run down.

Opinions are like a-----es. We all have them including me.