Is there a Posh Pass on Getaway

debk68

Hi-

We were on the Epic in March and purchased the Posh Pass and truly enjoyed it! We were in boarding group 14 and never thought it would be available that far into the boarding process.

We just booked the Getaway for August 2 (leaving in 13 days :) Is there a similar deck that you can purchase a pass for? Is it similar to the Posh?

Thanks!!

A posh pass allows you access to the Posh sun deck that is reserved for Haven guests. There are about 24 passes available for $49 each. (if I remember correctly) It is recommended that you be in the first boarding groups to purchase them.

We went over spring break and this area was never crowded.

Thanks David,

Do you know how many they sell per ship?

What is the fee?

And is there a bar? :eek:

I have not sailed yet so someone will correct me if I am wrong but I believe it is $79 per person for the week. Yes they have a big bar. Check out the videos of vibe on youtube. Not sure how many passes they sell but someone here will know the answer.

Thanks David,

Do you know how many they sell per ship?

What is the fee?

And is there a bar? :eek:

.....we got passes 48 and 49 for Vibe. They usually sell 50 but the person behind me needed 2 not 1 and they sold it to him. Good customer service! :)

Also, they have cabanas for rent in Vibe. They are $299 for the week (for 2 people) but they also come with a $100 OBC for food and drink. I thought I read somewhere that the OBC was only to be used in Vibe but I couldn't find it or maybe however it was written I misread it. To snag one of these you usually have to be within the first group or two for boarding.

wasiii