Laundry bag deals on Spirit

addie19

So we cruised on the Sky this past Dec. to the Bahamas on a 5 day from Miami, and took advantage of a $19.99 paper bag full laundry special on approx. day 3. It was great! Lots of clothes fit in the bag and came back cleaned and pressed the next day.

Does NCL have these deals on all cruises?

Going this December to Barcelona for 5 days then a 10 day cruise on the Sky. So because of luggage weight restrictions(flying from US) and it being winter, we aren't trying to take 17 sets of clothes and would rather do some wash about halfway into the trip.

I don't think Spirit has guest laundry area?

Fyi, Christmas day is when we would need to use a laundromat in barcelona if we were to wash before embarking. Not expecting much to be open...

You're right about the guest laundry, none of the NCL ships have them, however, they will have the "Stuff a bag" special @ $27.99 per bag. I believe I read on here that for a 10 day cruise it's offered twice but I'm sure a more experienced cc member will verify that for you.

Have a great cruise.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info. That's still a decent price. I just don't want to pay the per piece prices! I stuffed A LOT in that bag!

It was $24.99 when we cruised in December but they bumped up the price in January I think. The individual prices for laundry are a little steep I have to agree.

We're already booked on a 25 day cruise, really a B2B, for next year so I understand about the laundry vs large luggage pieces.

Enjoy your holiday.

Cheers

I just returned from a 12 day Med cruise. They offered during the cruise two days with the special. They took the laundry wash folded my clothes and for my wife placed her clothes on hangers and placed them in our closet. Great service! Happy travels!

Just came off the Spirit as well. Fill the bag was offered on day five (Friday if you embarked Monday). We got ours back the next day. My parents got their laundry two days later. My husband said he gave the

room steward $10 ;-)