Freedom cruises 2015

I was checking cruises for Freedom of the seas. I don't know why they are all showing as N/A categories for every cruise from April-Nov 2015. The only think showing are insides and the prices are extremely high. I'm hoping it's just a glitch with the system.

Edited by carsaw

I was checking cruises for Freedom of the seas. I don't know why they are all showing as N/A categories for every cruise from April-Nov 2015. The only think showing are insides and the prices are extremely high. I'm hoping it's just a glitch with the system.

Someone mentioned a similar situation earlier this week, and they said if you went into the booking farther, to the point of being able to choose staterooms, then you could get by the glitch.

I have experiencing this problem as well. I think its a glitch... Just keep go through the booking process.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have heard FR has a major dry docking coming up very early in 2015. Deck plans could change? Hope she, too, is NOT going to China.

R&D

Don't even think that!:eek:

Edited by clarea

Have heard FR has a major dry docking coming up very early in 2015. Deck plans could change? Hope she, too, is NOT going to China.

R&D

A dry dock would be planned before the sailings are posted. The ship wouldnt come up at all during those months if it had a planned dry dock.

I was having the same problem looking into Enchantment for May 2015 sailings also...

The Freedom is undergoing a major dry dock Jan. 2015. There will be more staterooms being built on the bow of the ship. There will be lots of changes. It will have a Sabor Mexican Restaurant like the Navigator. Also, Giovanni's Restaurant will take the place of Portofino's Restaurant. They will have an Izumi's Restaurant. Everything from the MDR, the public areas, and the staterooms will be redone. Think Navigator of the Seas. A lot of the dry dock changes they did on the Navigator are being done to the Freedom. Also, they will have several virtual balcony staterooms. Those are "wow" on the Legend and the Navigator.

The Freedom is undergoing a major dry dock Jan. 2015. There will be more staterooms being built on the bow of the ship. There will be lots of changes. It will have a Sabor Mexican Restaurant like the Navigator. Also, Giovanni's Restaurant will take the place of Portofino's Restaurant. They will have an Izumi's Restaurant. Everything from the MDR, the public areas, and the staterooms will be redone. Think Navigator of the Seas. A lot of the dry dock changes they did on the Navigator are being done to the Freedom. Also, they will have several virtual balcony staterooms. Those are "wow" on the Legend and the Navigator.

Does Legend definitely have them?

Next cruise: Oasis of the Seas 12-night Westbound Transatlantic 15.10.2014

My guess would be 2016 for dry dock

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

My roll call group has been watching the schedule. I think there are 2 weeks or so around late Jan/Early Feb that are not reservable. Freedom already has the Oasis updates, not sure what they are doing.

Yes, a couple we met on the Legend had a virtual balcony. They let a lot of us see their stateroom. Their stateroom was on port side. I can't remember what deck. It wasn't far from the elevators. Their virtual balcony looked like you had were out on the port side of the ship. Also, we have seen on the Navigator ones that either had a bow or a stern view.

R&D

Dry docking in Jan. 2015 to be exact. All Jan. cruises were cancelled. New cabins and venues being added. It's almost the same thing they did to the Navigator. I also hope Freedom is not going to China!

Yes, a couple we met on the Legend had a virtual balcony. They let a lot of us see their stateroom. Their stateroom was on port side. I can't remember what deck. It wasn't far from the elevators. Their virtual balcony looked like you had were out on the port side of the ship. Also, we have seen on the Navigator ones that either had a bow or a stern view.

Royal Caribbean tweeted me to say only Navigator has virtual balconies at the moment...

Dry docking in Jan. 2015 to be exact. All Jan. cruises were cancelled. New cabins and venues being added. It's almost the same thing they did to the Navigator. I also hope Freedom is not going to China!
Wouldn't the have to rename her?:rolleyes:

Just had a look because of this thread (no more cruises in the pipeline for us after the two we have booked) but the prices for Freedom do seem pretty steep for 2015 and 2016!

Next cruise: Oasis of the Seas 12-night Westbound Transatlantic 15.10.2014

There will be a re-catorization of the FR in 2015. If you are on the web site and go to ships choose the FR, go to the deck plans there will be 2 blue links with different dates the deck plans will be valid for. The latter dates will be after the re-categorization.