Carnival Breeze Halloween 2014

CallDOC

Hi, I couldn't find any other Roll Call for this sailing in the G & L section. There IS a regular Roll Call. I am certain I won't be the only Gay person on this sailing.... please raise your hand if you will be on this cruise!

If there is another post..I apologise.

DOC :cool:

So it looks like I will be the only Gay person on this Halloween sailing! Where IS everyone? Oh well... I do like those str8 bois! hehehe

WRONG!! You will NOT be the only gay person on this cruise - but you already knew that...

In fact for me it will be the second leg of my first B2B, 14 days on the Breeze and ports I've never seen, too. Going solo both trips but will have 2 great friends with me on the 6-day trip (yep, they'll have their own cabins too - thanks for another great deal, Carnival!) My friends have to leave after the first leg...but I don't...YAY! And +1 to the str8 boys...;)

I know some of you out there have been looking at this thread - you need to join us!

Well I am looking forward to meeting you onboard.... I am sailing single but I do have a friend from high school also cruising on this one. Anyway..this will be fun and I am so ready for the getaway!

I have never done a back to back... so please tell me all about it when we meet.

:cool:

Well I am looking forward to meeting you onboard.... I am sailing single but I do have a friend from high school also cruising on this one. Anyway..this will be fun and I am so ready for the getaway!

I have never done a back to back... so please tell me all about it when we meet.

Since this will be the second part of the back-to-back for me...I'll probably be at the lobby bar waving hello to all of the new arrivals... :D

Looking foward to meeting you!

And for the other 560+ of you who have already looked at this thread (as of today)....what are you waiting for, come on and join us!!

Gordon, I will be looking for you after boarding.....haaaa

I agree...WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHERS?

IT'S a HALLOWEEN CRUISE!!!

:confused:

I'll be there, DOC - with my Mardi Gras beads of course.

Gosh, it is Halloween - you doing a costume? I have a Bernie Madoff mask and a lot of Monopoly money....tasteless/tacky? hilarious? both? :confused:

Yeah folks, we can see how many visits this thread has so WE KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE....might as well come along!!! Hey, it's Carnival, lots of fun, very gay friendly, and a few islands not everyone goes to, especially in only 8 days.

Do we have your attention? ;)

Gordon, This cruise I am NOT bringing a Halloween Costume.. the last one I took I went as the Mad Hatter.... I will be happy watching others this time! HAAA

Yes by posting this will remain near the top.

Kinda surprised there are no others piping up! On the 'other' roll call.. it appears all are couples, from what they are saying..oh well....

This will be a much needed getaway for me.....

Chat again soon!

Ahhhhh, soon we will be onboard and escaping the troubles of the world... can I move onboard permanently? ;) So, where are you from Gordon? I am in West Palm Beach...Florida. I grew up in Miami Beach.

Hey, Doc - I live in DC now but grew up all over, Dad was a college professor. Most recently lived many years in NYC and Atlanta. I'm staying in South Beach for a night before the 10/19 part of my Breeze twofer. By the time all of you get on I'll have been unwinding for a week.

I promise there will be plenty of food and drink and tranquility left. :)

Whew! I was worried you wouldn't have left any cocktails onboard for the rest of us! I ordered Amaretto for my cabin.....(Bon Voyage) The bottles used to be $40 last year or so... now $80!

I have an acquaintance that now lives in DC..his g/f is the aide for Congressman Deutch from S Fla.

I don't think this Left wing, Liberal, Pinko, Progressive could handle living in DC! hehehehe

Whew! I was worried you wouldn't have left any cocktails onboard for the rest of us! I ordered Amaretto for my cabin.....(Bon Voyage) The bottles used to be $40 last year or so... now $80!

I have an acquaintance that now lives in DC..his g/f is the aide for Congressman Deutch from S Fla.

I don't think this Left wing, Liberal, Pinko, Progressive could handle living in DC! hehehehe

As a fellow Left Wing, Liberal, Pinko, Progressive, I can tell you it's easier than you think. This place has changed so much in the last 20 or 25 years - since the Iron Curtain went down and the economy got so global - that it's almost unrecognizable. Not the architecture, you still can't build anything taller than the statute of Freedom on the Capitol dome, but in the demographic and just the feel of the place. Used to be a beautiful, slightly laid back city with something of a small city feel. No more - still beautiful, not nearly so laid back. But it's still very progressive - for example, whether to legalize pot will be on the ballot here this fall - so don't believe everything you hear on TV. Politics is politics, but DC is a fine place to live and work. And very gay friendly: legal same-sex marriage, strong human rights laws, great social/community/professional outlets, etc.

On a brighter note...I see this thread has had almost 1200 visits, but less than one page of posts!! What's up, folks? Come on along - not only is it Halloween, but Daylight Savings Time ends on November 1 so we all get an EXTRA HOUR of cruising! dancing! gambling! frolicking! eating! whatever-ing!! ;)

How can anyone pass that up? :)

Edited by GaNavy

Hi, I couldn't find any other Roll Call for this sailing in the G & L section. There IS a regular Roll Call. I am certain I won't be the only Gay person on this sailing.... please raise your hand if you will be on this cruise!

If there is another post..I apologise.

DOC :cool:

Hey there are you booked on the cruise already

I'm going with my mom and aunt!!

Soooo this should be interesting hahaha

Who's all going?

Welcome, Nja - glad you're coming along. I'll be solo on this one. Your mom and aunt will have a great time, and so will you! Plenty to do, and plenty of time to do nothing.

No comment on the "intersting" part... :)

Welcome Nja0318. We will have a fun time!

But I AM curious.... you said sailing with your Mom and Aunt will be "INTERESTING"..... because they are wild n crazy? They will fit right in! LOL...

So, Gordon and Nja0318 (name you go by?) wanna grab a cocktail on sailaway day?

Let me know, where and when!

Welcome Nja0318. We will have a fun time!

But I AM curious.... you said sailing with your Mom and Aunt will be "INTERESTING"..... because they are wild n crazy? They will fit right in! LOL...

So, Gordon and Nja0318 (name you go by?) wanna grab a cocktail on sailaway day?

Let me know, where and when!

Depending on when you board, I may just be hanging out at the atrium bar with my Mardi Gras beads on - they're usually a dead giveaway for CC'ers. I'll already be on board from the previous cruise.

Two weeks sailing the islands....it can't get here soon enough. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone out there? Geesh.... I have never seen roll call boards so quiet.... Oh well, I will have a great cruise regardless. Ohh posted to go to top of listings... hehehe

Yeah the roll call on the other board has gone quiet too. Does everyone use FB for these things now? I hope not - I don't go there.

Over 1600 views of this roll call...and only 22 replies....

But yes, we're gonna have a great cruise. :) So the other 1600 of you...come on along!

Edited by GaNavy

I just booked an escape cruise for this coming Monday (9/15)!!! I HAD TO! The price is $156 for inside or $171 for oceanview + 58 for fees. 5 days for $239???? Had to do it! The Extacy going from Miami to Key West & Cozumel!