Carnival Breeze Halloween 2014

CallDOC

Okay I just want to confirm that the cruise you guys are talking about is the Carnival Breeze, Leaving Miami Oct 25 to Nov 2 2014?

If that is correct then I know of two more men on board Me and my best friend.

On the average of statistics of 4 out of 2000, odds just are not correct who's else in going to be enjoying this cruise?

Edited by Realcute2

WELCOME "Real Cute"! Love saying that! Glad you will be joining on this sailing. I am going as single but an old friend from HS (str8) is also coming!!!We will be catching up for the last XX years! Haa You thought I would reveal my age???

Anyway, RealCute, tell us about the two of you...

Looking forward to 8 days away from the insanity!

:cool:

Okay I just want to confirm that the cruise you guys are talking about is the Carnival Breeze, Leaving Miami Oct 25 to Nov 2 2014?

If that is correct then I know of two more men on board Me and my best friend.

On the average of statistics of 4 out of 2000, odds just are not correct who's else in going to be enjoying this cruise?

Welcome, Real Cute! Yep, you've come to the right place, and even if no one is actually posting here, there will be plenty of us on the ship when it sails.

I'm doing this cruise as the second part of a back-to-back - with 2 friends (gay bff, straight woman) on the 6-day and then solo on this one.

Looking forward to meeting you. Maybe we should have a meet and greet ourselves - rainbow beads or such? Ha! There will be LGBT/"Friends of Dorothy" meeting times in the Fun Times - these things are always hit or miss, but I always drop by just in case, always fun to meet fellow travelers.

Only about a month to go!

Hello CallDoc and Ganavy and anyone else reading this Thread

I/we will be traveling with my best friend who also plays on the same "team" wink, wink.

We are looking forward to the cruise, and the Halloween party on board and lots of sun and clear blue water.

Just incase we do not see enought water and sun, when we get back to Miami on the 2nd of November we are walking over to the Conquest and going for more sun, water, food, for the 2nd part of our back-to-back.

Who is doing excursions at the ports?

OK...let's make it official! Let's have our own meet n greet on the first evening of the cruise... I have chosen ANYTIME DINING so my schedule is flexible. How about we figure out a time and just do it!

You all are lucky to do B2B sailings.

Tag, your it!

:cool:

The B2B came about because it costs more to fly to the port of Miami than the cost of the cruise. So it seemed to be a good idea. But from what I can tell we will have to disembark get the luggage and go through the embarkation for the Conquest, for the second part.

It would have been much easier to stay on the same ship for sure. Like some other lucky guy..

Meet and greet? should be easy to plan if only 4 people meeting I would prefer it after we have left the port (always like to be on deck) and before the late dinner seating.

The B2B came about because it costs more to fly to the port of Miami than the cost of the cruise. So it seemed to be a good idea. But from what I can tell we will have to disembark get the luggage and go through the embarkation for the Conquest, for the second part.

It would have been much easier to stay on the same ship for sure. Like some other lucky guy..

Meet and greet? should be easy to plan if only 4 people meeting I would prefer it after we have left the port (always like to be on deck) and before the late dinner seating.

That other lucky guy would indeed be me! :o I'll be on the Breeze waiting for you, and I'm not changing cabins so I don't even have to pack/unpack between cruises. But darn it, your B2B second half is after mine....can I join you? B2B2B? (My boss would just love it, I'm sure...)

Our first day out from Miami is a sea day - we could do a meet and greet then. Also, Carnival usually posts a time for gay get-togethers (Friends of Dorothy) in the Fun TImes every day - it's not hosted, just a suggestion for when family can meet at a definite place, so we could just all agree to meet there the first time it's listed and take it from there. There might even be one in the program for the evening we leave Miami.

What do y'all think?

Gordon

"your B2B second half is after mine....can I join you? B2B2B?"

You could and I see Carnival is dropping the price making it even easier.

"Our first day out from Miami is a sea day - we could do a meet and greet then. Also, Carnival usually posts a time for gay get-togethers.... "

That would work for sure!

Its not like it will be hard to get to any location on the ship, you can only go so far before you hit water..

• 2 weeks later...

Its not like it will be hard to get to any location on the ship, you can only go so far before you hit water..

That reminds me of a couple of cruises ago, a yng teen girl was walking on Lido TEXTING and ended up walking right into the pool! (Actually she tripped on the ledge and fell face first into the shallow water)!

Well 2 weeks guys! I am SO looking forward to this getaway! And I actually do look forward to meeting you guys!

As for excursions... me and my friend haven't decided yet.

I know Grand Turk is a beach day, maybe some snorkeling?

Dominican Republic, NO CLUE! Told it isn't very safe so, we all have to stick together... GOT SUPERGLUE?)

As for Aruba and Curacao.... they are pretty islands on their own. But open to possibilities!

I probably won't decide until after we set sail.

OK.... 2 WEEKS!

DOC :cool:

That reminds me of a couple of cruises ago, a yng teen girl was walking on Lido TEXTING and ended up walking right into the pool! (Actually she tripped on the ledge and fell face first into the shallow water)!

[/b][/color]

That's hilarious. So she not only had to replace her phone (salt water pool) but had to pay roaming charges for texting at sea. Life in the age of tech...I love love love my smartphone...but was it REALLY so important to be sending that text? Just sayin'.

I don't know about excursions either. Snorkeling sounds good, and all of the ports (except Curacao, maybe just because it's an evening call) are fine for beaches. I'll probably just make it all up on the fly.

A week from today I'll be in Key West...woo hoo!

So we're up to almost 2700 views of this thread - sure hope many of you are coming along! If not, you're gonna miss a great cruise, I PROMISE! ;)

I'll be off to Miami on Saturday for the first part of the B2B - looking forward to meeting all of you.