Grand MDR's

scmexico

The main dining room that is usually open for breakfast is the midship deck 6 dining room. They serve breakfast there every morning except disembarkation day, when they typically open the aft deck 6 dining room.

Lunch is also served in the deck 6 midship dining room on sea days. it is usually not open for lunch on port days, but if so, you will find the info in the Princess Patter for the day. On port days, lunch will be available in the Horizon Court, aft on Lido, or in the International Café, midship Deck 5 in the Piazza. Also open will be Alfredo's on Deck 5 in the Piazza and the pizza stand and burger grill on Lido deck mid-ship. Hope that helps!

The main dining room that is usually open for breakfast is the midship deck 6 dining room. They serve breakfast there every morning except disembarkation day, when they typically open the aft deck 6 dining room.

Lunch is also served in the deck 6 midship dining room on sea days. it is usually not open for lunch on port days, but if so, you will find the info in the Princess Patter for the day. On port days, lunch will be available in the Horizon Court, aft on Lido, or in the International Café, midship Deck 5 in the Piazza. Also open will be Alfredo's on Deck 5 in the Piazza and the pizza stand and burger grill on Lido deck mid-ship. Hope that helps!

And there is usually a "Pub Lunch on a sea day.

I was hoping it was on Plaza deck since we are booked in a cabin on that deck. If that was the case I did not need to wait for elevators since I have a scooter. Thank you for your response.

I was hoping it was on Plaza deck since we are booked in a cabin on that deck. If that was the case I did not need to wait for elevators since I have a scooter. Thank you for your response.

Isn't the International Cafe on that level? Lots of good food choices.:D

Isn't the International Cafe on that level? Lots of good food choices.:D

Not only IC but also Alfredo's and Vines. I don't remember what their hours of operation are but Pizza makes a great breakfast and it's hard to beat Red Wine and Chocolate as a breakfast! :D

Not only IC but also Alfredo's and Vines. I don't remember what their hours of operation are but Pizza makes a great breakfast and it's hard to beat Red Wine and Chocolate as a breakfast! :D

I don't think Alfredo's opens before 11.