Previous and future cruises?

Its quite simple....heres how....

Look for the bar near the top of the page that has UserCP. Thats User Control Panel. Click on that and it will bring up options Select Edit Signature and enter what ever you like into the box, as if posting a reply. You can preview and if its OK click Save Changes.

Also in User CP you have the Option to have the Signatures showing or have them switched off. I have them switched off as I find the page loads faster, although these days theres not much difference. If I want to see where someone has been or is going , I just have to click on their User Name and I can check out their Profile and /or view all their postings.

Thank you so much :)

Wohho.......I love your profile where you have all your cruises - where do I get one of those from - I could do that with mine - and still keep my penguins :D;) and if I forget where I have been - I can always find out :eek:

I may have to get one of those as well.

Haha. see I forgot to hide it again:rolleyes:

Just click on the box in my signature, then go to home, then click on the links.....you can register, username password etc, then add cruises and ports.

I just saw lots of others using it and it saved having the list, taking up space......then I went and booked some cruises and added countdowns and took up more space, this damn cruising thing is addictive:p

Chez

xx

Cheers for the info.

If you want multi- quotes, just hit the '"+' button next to the 'quote' button and then go to the next post and do it again before hitting the 'quote' button.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Haha. see I forgot to hide it again:rolleyes:

Just click on the box in my signature, then go to home, then click on the links.....you can register, username password etc, then add cruises and ports.

I just saw lots of others using it and it saved having the list, taking up space......then I went and booked some cruises and added countdowns and took up more space, this damn cruising thing is addictive:p

Chez

xx

Testing: "hide signature" That's part "A" done

Liz :D

Edited by dizzy1948

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I can't remember what I got up to last week let alone last year so having my cruisises listed is a good reminder of what we've done and where we've been. I always feel really grateful when I read it and have fond memories.

The the future ones, well they are the reason to go to work aren't they. :p