Freedom owners suite question

I have my choice of cabins 1340 and 1348. Which would you choose and why. Is there any difference in balcony size because of the way they are rounded. Thanks for help

We have 1340 booked for a cruise on Freedom next year. I will be following this thread with great interest and it would be lovely if someone has a photo of the suite as well.

I am sure whichever cabin you go for, you will have an amazing time :D

The balcony is larger on 1340 on Liberty. We loved this cabin. Also, ours was the only owners suite with binoculars. Not sure is this is true for Freedom or not, but there are some photos of that cabin in an old review of mine below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1740904

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We stayed in 1340 on Liberty in March of 2008. They had just added the binoculars to the balcony. They said at the time that they were an experiment, but I have stayed in quite a number of center hump owner's suites since and I have never seen binoculars. These by the way are the same as the ones on Oasis and Allure viewing deck on the front of deck 14, very powerful!

I know this wont help, but we had 1350 on our last Freedom cruise, which is just a little to far aft for the best view. We have 1334 on our next one, hoping that will give us a more forward view. Of the two you asked about, I would guess 1340 will give you a better view !

Thanks for the info. I'm looking at Freedom for my 25th anniversary next year and 1340/1348 are on the top of my list. Hoping one of those will be available in two weeks so I can book while I'm on my next cruise