Royal Princess Cabin Information

LUVCROOZERS

I have just reserved cabin # M310 and would like some guidance about whether this is a good location on the ship, and if there are any pros or cons. We are very familiar with the other Princess ships, but newbies to the Royal. Thanks for any insight you can share.

I have just reserved cabin # M310 and would like some guidance about whether this is a good location on the ship, and if there are any pros or cons. We are very familiar with the other Princess ships, but newbies to the Royal. Thanks for any insight you can share.

If you look at the Royal deck plans, you'll see that just above M310 is part of the pool deck - there meet be noise issues, early morning/late night dragging stacks of chairs, and daytime pool noise.

I'd consider moving. Always safest to pick a deck that has cabins above AND below .

If it's a balcony cabin you may get a lot of noise from the pool deck above and/or from the movies on MUTS.

We were on Marina deck for the Royal's T/A last October and while we were further aft under the Horizon Court, the noise from above was awful. It sounded like there wasn't a smidgen of insulation or soundproofing above the cabin. Others may disagree but I wouldn't book the cruise if I had to be on Marina deck.

Edited by Pam in CA

• 3 weeks later...

We are just back from the Royal Baltics cruise-we had cabin #M208-fairly close to the front of the ship-and we had cabins above us-there were a few cabins in the very front of the Lido deck. Given that you had the pool area right above, a move was probably prudent!

I have had several cabins on Marina deck and have another one booked for March. But they are all forward of the forward staircase. There are cabins above them. I love the location. Quiet and great views from the balcony. I watched a group of pilot whales our first sea day from my balcony. You could see them so clearly from above.

Avoid cabins with busy public areas above them.