Insignia Aft Cabins

2552phxcrzr

Considering one of the aft veranda cabins ... I've searched looking for information on whether they are covered, but I get too many search results. Can someone give me a quick answer? Thanks in advance.

If you mean is the Veranda covered, not 100% but they are very sheltered

001712.jpg

We were in one and it was partially covered/partially open. It was nice having a larger veranda but I was disappointed that there were only chairs--no loungers. And, it didn't make up for the cabin being quite small. If I had it to do over I would have booked a suite. And one more thing--depending on the port, be sure to close the drapes before you leave the cabin. If you are facing south or west, the sun on the sliding door leads to an extremely hot cabin. Took us a couple of days to figure that out!

Edited by Twocoasts

Just remember that you have a solid back wall, not an open railing. Look at Jim and Stan's photo of the shop posted above.. We have had these rooms a couple of times and have enjoyed them. I know that last year on Nautica, one of the guests had a very difficult time getting a wi fi connection. Don't know if that has been corrected.

Cenia

Thanks again ... one lounger would make it perfect. I'm the one who really sits out a lot. I am aware of the solid wall ... really doesn't matter if I can see out or not when I am sitting down; and the wi-fi, while it would be nice to get it, is far from essential ... I enjoy disconnecting while at sea and can always take the iPad or laptop elsewhere when I need to connect.