Is there an algorithm for when.....

eDocs have now been issued but with the wrong room numbers. Will they update automatically or do I need to call?

You need to call (travel agent if you used one) and ask to have documents re-issued.

eDocs have now been issued but with the wrong room numbers. Will they update automatically or do I need to call?

The Celebrity rep told me to wait 24 hours before printing the new Sea Pass. It's been over 24 hours for you hasn't it? Maybe they will not change the rooms until Monday.

TA said to give it a week and if no movement to give him a call.

Funny thing though.... I also asked him to confirm that my specialty dining and drinks package had been transferred over..... He copied from the invoice they sent him :

18/09

SPC.DINING - 50.15

SODA ROY - 64.90

FLWRIDER ROY – 0.00

23/09

FLWRIDER ROY – 0.00

Seriously.

Flowrider. ;) :D :eek:

So confused reading this as a newbie! Where can I get a breakdown of the acronyms! GTY, Q, L, OV, B2B, OVB? :confused:

....GTY rooms are assigned?

My GTY on Rhapsody took months.... (booked a Q and got an L) Have just upgraded an inside on Oasis to an OV Balcony and am obsessively checking to find out where and what (we embark in less than 8 weeks!) ..... I know it can be assigned at the pier.... just wondered if anyone has worked out if there is any correlation between date booked and assignment..... very excited as I upgraded the other leg of the B2B to an OVB..... both are paid upgrades and were extremely cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So confused reading this as a newbie! Where can I get a breakdown of the acronyms! GTY, Q, L, OV, B2B, OVB? :confused:

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

GTY : guarantee room... specially priced they choose the room....

Q, L : different category / pricing

OV : oceanview

B2B : back to back : where you take one cruise after another on the same ship. Also known as consecutive cruises

OVB : oceanview with a balcony.

HUGE apologies for confusing you. I forget I was a newbie once :o

Sent from my Nokia using Forums

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

GTY : guarantee room... specially priced they choose the room....

Q, L : different category / pricing

OV : oceanview

B2B : back to back : where you take one cruise after another on the same ship. Also known as consecutive cruises

OVB : oceanview with a balcony.

HUGE apologies for confusing you. I forget I was a newbie once :o

Sent from my Nokia using Forums

Thanks very helpful! :)

Okay. As you asked :D

Q = Queen bed configuration

L = Twin in L configuration

??? :confused:

Generally the further down the alphabet the cheaper the room...... Q tends to be GTY category as is W..... all beds as far as I know (or AFAIK ;)) can be together or apart to make 2 singles though.

The numbers that appear after the letter relate to the location of the room apparently..... I've yet to understand the logic in how this is assumed by RCL...... when pricing first appears for a cruise the lower the number the more expensive the room.... later on this logic can go out of the window as happened to me ending up in a D2 but paid for a D8 and the higher numbers being currently dearer....... so an upgrade albeit in the same category.

D and E are Oceanview Balcony categories.

PR : Promenade rooms (these have views over the inside promenade deck) classed as Inside.

Oasis and Allure have different letters for their C (Central Park) B (Boardwalk) view rooms. L (Loft)