Radiance-need sofabed and pullman?

We are booking a Radiance to Alaska for next year. We've only sailed Disney so I don't understand the room configurations. I'm looking for an inside cabin with a sofa bed and a Pullman over the sofa bed and a privacy curtain. We have 2 teens (a boy and a girl so they cannot share a large sofabed). We prefer the Pullman be over the sofabed. Does this configuration exist and which rooms should I be looking at to get one of these?

Thanks so much! I've been googling and searching this forum but I still can't figure out which rooms have this exact configuration.

I've actually booked inside cabins on the Radiance to Alaska next year and two of them have Pullmans. Having sailed solo in these cabins, the only way to do it IMO is to leave the lower beds separated with the Pullmans directly above. That gives you two sets of "bunk" beds and leaves the couch and desk area and the space between the beds as the open space in the room.

What deck are you looking at? Deck 4 is a great location because many of the inside cabins have quick access to the Centrum area as a place to hang out.

Wow. Thanks you guys for the responses. Kind of a bummer. So ungrading to a window won't help because the Pullmans are still over the main bed?? Anyone know what the lowest category room type is that we can get this configuration?

I will look into 2 connecting inside rooms but I think that will add $1000 to do that.

What deck are you looking at? Deck 4 is a great location because many of the inside cabins have quick access to the Centrum area as a place to hang out.

Thanks for the tip on deck 4. Yes, that deck was one of the choices, the other was deck 3.

You have to get an E1 balcony to get the configuration you are looking for.

On deck 3 3635 and 3639 are extra large sideways cabins, but not connecting. I got 3635 as a guarantee on the Brilliance and loved it even though it's a little more walking. I loved the space so much I have booked it again for a future cruise.

You want to stay near the aft elevators, if possible. Also, the Q cabins on deck 2 are great - much better than I expected. I have booked one of those again as well. Super quiet hallway and close to the elevators. Only two decks up to the Centrum.

How old are your teenagers? Is a connecting cabin really necessary? The first time we sailed, I just threw my older different sex teenagers into an inside cabin next door to us, laid down some rules, and that was it.

You have to get an E1 balcony to get the configuration you are looking for.

On deck 3 3635 and 3639 are extra large sideways cabins, but not connecting. I got 3635 as a guarantee on the Brilliance and loved it even though it's a little more walking. I loved the space so much I have booked it again for a future cruise.

You want to stay near the aft elevators, if possible. Also, the Q cabins on deck 2 are great - much better than I expected. I have booked one of those again as well. Super quiet hallway and close to the elevators. Only two decks up to the Centrum.

How old are your teenagers? Is a connecting cabin really necessary? The first time we sailed, I just threw my older different sex teenagers into an inside cabin next door to us, laid down some rules, and that was it.

I was wondering about those sideways cabins. Maybe I can google and see if I find some pictures of those.

Actually you are right. We don't need connecting, next door is fine. Do connecting ones cost more than just side by side?

I was wondering about those sideways cabins. Maybe I can google and see if I find some pictures of those.

Actually you are right. We don't need connecting, next door is fine. Do connecting ones cost more than just side by side?

No difference in price if they are the same category.

Yes, but all the connecting cabins I'm seeing are cat L, which is typically the most expensive inside category, whereas the regular inside cabins are cat Q or N, which are typically the least expensive inside cabins.

I measured my sideways cabin at about 190 sq ft - about 11.5 x 17.5.

When you enter there is a big open space. Closet starts about 4 ft down the right wall. Bed is in the back right corner facing the closet. Bathroom is is the left corner behind the door. Bathroom door opens the same way as the hall door. Desk area is perpendicular to the bathroom along the left wall and the love seat sofa is on the back wall between the head of the bed and the desk. Space is tight sitting at the desk because the chair backs into the couch armrest, but that didn't bother me at all. There is a lot of space to walk between the foot of the bed and the closet. The whole entryway area is open across the room from the entry door to the couch.

I measured my sideways cabin at about 190 sq ft - about 11.5 x 17.5.

When you enter there is a big open space. Closet starts about 4 ft down the right wall. Bed is in the back right corner facing the closet. Bathroom is is the left corner behind the door. Bathroom door opens the same way as the hall door. Desk area is perpendicular to the bathroom along the left wall and the love seat sofa is on the back wall between the head of the bed and the desk. Space is tight sitting at the desk because the chair backs into the couch armrest, but that didn't bother me at all. There is a lot of space to walk between the foot of the bed and the closet. The whole entryway area is open across the room from the entry door to the couch.

Thanks for the explanation!

I was really surprised to get this cabin as a guarantee assignment for a TA. I felt like I had won the cabin lottery. It was definitely worth the extra walk. It really stood the test of time over 14 days.