Allure is still in port Sunday July 27

I've been listening to the audio on the webcam. There were originally 8 passengers who were unaccounted for (checked in, boarded, but showing as going back ashore and not returning). Now it appears they are looking for 1 remaining passenger - possibly a minor. The last I heard was they were searching all open decks and crew areas.

Well I hope the "minor child" is perfectly fine and just having a little "mischievous fun". But I can tell you, again going with the assumption the person is fine, they wouldn't be once I got them back to my cabin. LOL. I am sure there are some very distraught parents and upset crew right now.

Thanks for the update and I will continue to pray for the safety of all those missing.

It's sounding like they found the missing person. Word from the bridge about 5:15 said they didn't want to delay departure for missing guests, but coastguard/harbormaster said that if any missing guest was a minor they couldn't leave until that minor is located. I'm rather relieved to hear they've located everyone! Hope they can leave now.