Elbow Beach Day Pass/Snorkeling Excursion Companies

tymike

Quick question after searching CC, Tripadvisor and Google.

Does anyone know what the current deal is with day passes to Elbow Beach Resort? I read somewhere that they are offering less expensive passes for the beach as opposed to the 'spa' cabanas by the pool, but the information was not very recent and I'm sailing next weekend. Any recent info re: what's included in any and all passes would be greatly appreciated! I also emailed the resort directly but have not heard back.

I'm also interested in snorkeling excursions. We had a private one that was cancelled at the last minute last summer so we ended up with one at the pier which was fantastic but I can't remember the name. Any recommendations?

Thanks all!

With regard to Coco Reef day passes here is a link to a post with recent info for you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2076847

We were in Bermuda a few weeks ago and did the Rising Son II Swim and Snorkel Catamaran trip. We all enjoyed it very much. The boat was nice, not too big, and the crew were great. All native Bermudians who were very knowledgable and told good stories. There were kayaks, paddle boards and snorkel masks available to use. Rum Swizzles were free on the way back. Three hour excursion which was perfect. We did not see very many fish.

Have a great cruise! Bermuda is beautiful!!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

Hi meatball_nyc!

We also did the sunset cruise with Rising Son on our first trip to Bermuda on the Dawn several years ago. This cruise will be our third to Bermuda and I'm so happy to be returning!

I read the thread you posted earlier today but it seems to focus on Coco rather than Elbow beach. Do you (or anyone else) happen to have current information on the Elbow beach resort day passes? It looks so nice but the pool side cabanas are (ahem) a little out of the price range if they are nearly $500 for the day! :)

Thanks so much for your reply!

My apologies tymike! I don't know why I keep getting Coco Reef and Elbow Beach Resorts mixed up.

Here is a link for Elbow Beach info from people that visited there this past June.

Hope you have a great time! See post #14.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2052475

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

My apologies tymike! I don't know why I keep getting Coco Reef and Elbow Beach Resorts mixed up.

Here is a link for Elbow Beach info from people that visited there this past June.

Hope you have a great time! See post #14.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2052475

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day[/quote

Thank you so much! You don't happen to have contact information for this by any chance?

Thanks again!

We were just there 3 days ago. Rental for 2 loungers, table, umbrella was 50$ This is on the public side of the beach, no different actually. There is beach side beverage and food service. They come right to your spot on the beach. It was a lovely day there. Water is amazing.

Enjoy!

We were just there 3 days ago. Rental for 2 loungers, table, umbrella was 50$ This is on the public side of the beach, no different actually. There is beach side beverage and food service. They come right to your spot on the beach. It was a lovely day there. Water is amazing.

Enjoy!

We were at Elbow Beach in May & really enjoyed our stay at the beach. It wasn't very crowded. How crowded was the beach when you were there??