Just off the breakaway and the new internet plan is the best thing ever

Odesitka70

We just came back today from another great cruise to Bermuda on breakaway. I am not writing my review of the cruise, since there's plenty. But what I do like to share is their new internet data plan. As you can see from my signature we cruise a lot. On my previous cruises we had their old minute plan and it was costly and very slow. Now they are offering data plan and it was fantastic. I got it as soon as we board the ship and my plan gave me 1000 mb for $50 plus 20 mb I got as a gold latitude. It was more than plenty for me. Actually I only used under 400 mb for a week, and I had it on all the time. Next time will probably just get their 300 mb plan for $30. It would of been enough for me. Great job NCL on improving internet service!

We just came back today from another great cruise to Bermuda on breakaway. I am not writing my review of the cruise, since there's plenty. But what I do like to share is their new internet data plan. As you can see from my signature we cruise a lot. On my previous cruises we had their old minute plan and it was costly and very slow. Now they are offering data plan and it was fantastic. I got it as soon as we board the ship and my plan gave me 1000 mb for $50 plus 20 mb I got as a gold latitude. It was more than plenty for me. Actually I only used under 400 mb for a week, and I had it on all the time. Next time will probably just get their 300 mb plan for $30. It would of been enough for me. Great job NCL on improving internet service!

Thank you! Thank you! DD loves to Skype her husband when we are cruising.

Thank you for the information. Were there larger data plans available to purchase?

I don't think so, but I have a price list in my luggage somewhere and when I unpack ill scan it and post the picture of it so you can see all available plans.

We just got off Breakaway yesterday, and I also utilized the new internet package as well - 25mb for 5.00

I primarily used for emailing home, and in the long run I ended up purchasing 3 such packages - had I known ahead of time I would've opted for the 100mb for 15.00 plan. You will be notified each time you log out how much time you have left.

[ATTACH]320402[/ATTACH][ATTACH]320403[/ATTACH]

This is what I had about new internet plan. Hope it answers some questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[ATTACH]320404[/ATTACH][ATTACH]320405[/ATTACH][ATTACH]320406[/ATTACH]

Though I post this too if anybody interested

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These pictures are way too small for anyone on here to read. Any way you can enlarge them or post the cost and minutes?

Anyone know when they will roll this out on the other ships?

I guess a dumb question, but is this only for using your own cell phone? Or does this include using your laptop or their computers on the ship?

How would you compare the new "faster" internet service to...say like a little faster than dial up (which is what others described the old service like) or as fast as broadband speed and so on? :confused:

These pictures are way too small for anyone on here to read. Any way you can enlarge them or post the cost and minutes?

Not unless they put the pics to a image sharing service like Flickr or Photobucket etc and then link them here. Pictures added as attachments directly to posts here are always too tiny to be readable.

Not unless they put the pics to a image sharing service like Flickr or Photobucket etc and then link them here. Pictures added as attachments directly to posts here are always too tiny to be readable.

I know, that's why I was asking if the OP could to that to make them bigger. Otherwise, they are no help to us trying to find the info. :p