Towel clips for deck chairs

bluedevil72

Don't know if you can order from the English company Lakeland ,but they do jumbo clips that are just perfect for this

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/8827/Mega-Pegs

they are colourful and LARGE...

These are also available on Amazon.com. A set of four is $7.48, and a set of 12 is $15.99. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=beach+towel+chair+clips&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=31913675970&hvpos=3t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=979069395865125987&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7tufw2ocvx_b

Just used these on our Bermuda cruise. Everyone else's towels were being blown onto the deck by the wind except for ours!

Boca Clips. Worked great.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/s/boca-clips

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

We bought some of them for our next cruise. AFter our last cruise on the Oasis our towels were blowing all over the place. I saw a few peopel with them.

What about using wooden clothespins?
Clothes pins work -- if you have the type of chair with flexible plastic slats (and those are the most common types of pool chairs), but the big, fat clips fit around the PVC edging of any chair, including those that're just flat pieces of outdoor cloth.
If you're sitting on your chair - why do you need clips??? Your body should keep the towel down and if you're in the pool, put something on top of it so it won't blow away. If you're not sitting on it and you're not in the pool - then your towel shouldn't be taking up a chair that someone else could sit on.
Yes, your body will hold down the center of the chair, but the upper flaps keep blowing over onto your face. And you don't even have to leave your chair -- when the wind's blowing, it can move your towel over when you sit up to reach into your tote bag. Yes, these are definitely first-world problems. These clips aren't an absolute must-have, but they are a nicety.

Yes, your body will hold down the center of the chair, but the upper flaps keep blowing over onto your face. And you don't even have to leave your chair -- when the wind's blowing, it can move your towel over when you sit up to reach into your tote bag.

I am not a cruise newbie, I'm very aware of the issue - it just has never bothered me enough to worry about packing one more item; no matter how small they are!!

To each his/her own

I bought some on clearance from Bealls online. They were under $4.00. Also just saw some at walgreens. I bought the flip flop ones. :)

Where have you bought big towel clips for deck chairs? I have googled it several times and all I come up with is clips shaped like flamingos, flip-flops, etc. All I want is what I see everytime I go on a cruise.....a clip that looks like the end of a booster cable. Thanks in advance.