Breakaway Cirque Seating Question

neptune18

For those of you who have seen the show, are we better off as close as possible or more towards the back of the room?

Back of the room sitting in the middle of the semi-circle bench seats. You get to see a lot more of the action and won't strain your neck in the process. Yes, if you're a small group, you may be seated with strangers.

Back of the room sitting in the middle of the semi-circle bench seats. You get to see a lot more of the action and won't strain your neck in the process. Yes, if you're a small group, you may be seated with strangers.

Our family of 7 was seated with strangers. No one asked us where we wanted to sit.

We were in front seats at table near "center" of stage, seats were great. It was good since our 9 year old was in first seat and could easily see everything. We didn't have to worry about his view being blocked.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loved the show, eat before or after - the served dinner isn't worth missing the action!

I would sit as close to the front as possible. The Haven guests got to select seats first. The theatre is quite small so I wouldn't worry you will miss much even if you aren't "ringside."

I've seen the show twice and feel it is best to sit as close to the action as possible.

The theater is small and circular and the performers are on a raised stage. You can see them from any seat. What you missed out on is all the action happening behind you while your attention was focused on the main stage.

Our family of 7 was seated with strangers. No one asked us where we wanted to sit.

Why would they ask? If you tell them where you want to be and they refused, that's a different story.

Do they just open the doors and let people sit where they want or do they actually seat each group?

They seat each group. Ironically, I wanted a seat up front. I needed to make a bathroom break before we got seated, so my wife and child went in and got seated, but I forgot to tell her to request a seat up front. When I joined them, they were already seated in a back booth. At first I was disappointed, but after the show started, I was happy it happened that way. There are performers entering and exiting throughout the show. There are performers dancing and interacting with the crowd all around the theater/restaurant. If you're up close, you will miss a lot of it.

Edited by Sizzlechest