Lmt?

bling19572010

We booked a hotel (not Galley One) for March 2015 last March 2014. I think it all depends on which hotels release rooms and when. Did notice some hotels will have rooms available for one date but not another. Good luck and hope you get the hotel you want:).

Just a suggestion, but why not book a backup and if your desired hotel becomes available you can just cancel the backup one.;)

When using LMT to book a hotel, make sure that you know what you are getting or not getting - verify with LMT agent.

Example:

Last night I was going to book a hotel for someone in my family - it was the Sleep Inn in Baltimore.

If the hotel was going to be booked directly with the hotel or some other sites ( not LMT) ... - parking for up to 14 days and shuttle to and from the cruise port was included ..... if booked with LMT ( it was listed at a lower rate than the hotel or other web sites) - the parking and shuttle was not included. I did call and asked - the LMT agent put me on hold, called the hotel and informed me what I was / or was not getting.

I use LMT but also check other prices for the same date/hotel to see what I am getting depending on my needs. In case of the Sleep Inn other web site that provided the parking and shuttle was a lot better deal.

Edited by wieslaw

When using LMT to book a hotel, make sure that you know what you are getting or not getting - verify with LMT agent.

Example:

Last night I was going to book a hotel for someone in my family - it was the Sleep Inn in Baltimore.

If the hotel was going to be booked directly with the hotel or some other sites ( not LMT) ... - parking for up to 14 days and shuttle to and from the cruise port was included ..... if booked with LMT ( it was listed at a lower rate than the hotel or other web sites) - the parking and shuttle was not included. I did call and asked - the LMT agent put me on hold, called the hotel and informed me what I was / or was not getting.

I use LMT but also check other prices for the same date/hotel to see what I am getting depending on my needs. In case of the Sleep Inn other web site that provided the parking and shuttle was a lot better deal.

Thanks for the tips but all we want is a room. We do not need the shuttle or parking.

ANY discount site ONLY guarantees a room for the paid rate. If you would need parking while gone, you would be smart to book with the hotel or with a park and stay website. A hotel can tack a parking fee on the room rate. Surprising the inexperienced travelers.

Too... just because a hotel offers free parking in their web site, that does not mean while you are gone. Some people don't get that either.

Edited by eandj