Cruising with 15 yr old son

I would check the deck plans of the 2 ships because I don't think Enchantment has a basketball court. It does or did have a trampoline.

Also - Enchantment has an extra sea day where Majesty will spend time in Key west.

You are correct, no basketball court on Enchantment.

I'm using myself as a example here.

My first cruise, I was 16 years old, on the old NCL Seaward. That ship definitely did not have the bells and whistles of today's ships. Yeah, it was a fairly new ship for the time, but at 42K gross tons, the Enchantment almost double the size and has way more bells and whistles. I never had a dull moment on that ship and I was on there for 7 nights.

3 or 4 nights, you'll probably have more problems of getting your kid off the ship.

I also remember that its generally the kids who will be cruising with you that will make or break the cruise, not the ship amenities. Ship amenities are just novelties, as kids go, they'll get bored of that and be in the pool all day or something that all cruise ships have. The teen lounge and the pool. The old standbys still work.