Little Stirrup Cay Cabanas

MarkAndSandy

This is our first cruise to this island (yes, I know it also goes by the name Coco Cay for another cruise line.) We have reserved a cabana on LSC. YES, I know it's not like Half Moon Cay (re:proximity to water.)

My father in law is traveling with us in October and just had knee replacement surgery. He's doing well but we decided to rent the cabana as a "home base" for everyone to meet up and for my in-laws to have somewhere they could relax.

My question is this - is it like HMC where you reserve your cabana number on the ship at the excursion desk, or is it like Mohogany Bay where they assign the cabana once you arrive on the island? If the former, what cabana number is recommended? Bathroom proximity is also desired.

Thanks in advance -

I just reserved one myself and was wondering the same thing. When we were on Royal you basically had to fight to even reserve one so I was glad to see that Carnival simply allows you to book it.

I'm interested in the cabanas also for Little Stirrup Cay.

We're going to be there in Nov. and am thinking about renting one our group of about 10, but am worried it may be to crowded if multiple people tried to use it at the same time.

Also with several kids in our group, I'm wondering if we would be to far away from the water?

If you go to the ports pages and go under private islands, you'll find some information on the cabanas and which ones to request. You go to the excursion desk to get your cabana assigned. I was going to reserve one, but then I read that there is tons of shade everywhere and that the cabanas are far from the water. Good luck finding the answers. We can't wait to cruise on the Fantasy this October!

We just went there in May. Beautiful! You can go ahead and pick yours out at the excursion desk as soon as you get on the ship. 1-3 face the beach (still a little ways from the beach). We had #4. It face the ship, beautiful view. Right across from the bathroom and bar. Had 2 cushioned recliners and 4 more recliners on the sand right by the cabana. Also an L-shaped cushioned couch (always in the shade). Amenities were 6 large bottles of water, a tray of fruit, a tray of veggies, 4 dipping sauces, a HUGE bag of tortilla chips, a plate of cookies and 6 whole oranges. Also a bottle of champagne. Was very nice, we very much enjoyed it.