I Always Find it Funny When...

I plan on taking some alcohol preps with me to wipe all the whistles down with before we wear those lovely Orange things :)

Why? Just tell them NOT to blow the whistles:rolleyes:

You folks have it all backwards as usual. Those with the courage and fortitude to blow the whistle will develop a superior immune system response and develop a healthier attitude towards life than you Lysol and alcohol wipe wimps. I will not allow the safety first crowd to ruin another one of the joys of life. As for me I will run with scissors, I will remove the tags from mattresses, play lawn darts blindfolded and get into the pool immediately after eating! And finally, yes, I will blow the whistle! Thank you for listening God bless you and God bless the United States of America. (okay I'll get off the soapbox now)

Lysol and alcohol wipe wimps.

ROFLMAO...well said.

yeah really, you know it's not REQUIRED that you have to blow on them! :D

It's not:confused: :p If the little ones don't listen then a smack up side the head would be in order.

You folks have it all backwards as usual. Those with the courage and fortitude to blow the whistle will develop a superior immune system response...

Or get sick and die, clensing the gene pool of another idiot. Either way humanity is better off.

Thank you for listening God bless you and God bless the United States of America...

Amen! I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

all in good fun :D

Or get sick and die, clensing the gene pool of another idiot. Either way humanity is better off.

Amen! I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

i like to get liquored up and blow the whistle

I like the way you disagree with a reasonable point and a dash of humour. That makes the boards fun. viva the darwinism!

I was just reading a fellow CC's review when I noticed they commented about the countless annoying people blowing into their whistles on their lifejackets during the Muster Drill.

I always laugh at those morons. Besides being plain annoying, do you KNOW where that whistle's been and how many other people have probably blown into that? Some people don't think...

Won't do that on our next cruise!:eek:

Well considering the traces of urine, saliva and perspiration and everything else contained in a pool used by hundreds of people, or the bacteria one can pick up from a shower stall, I wouldn't worry too much about a whistle.

What about the saliva that the people spit [i]into[/i] the whistles? It would build up after the dozens of people who have done it. Plus, if they have food in their mouths, it would build up as well. It would start to mold, and the bacteria would multiply. Soon, the odour would be so unbearable that it would take over the smell of the little cubbies they are stored in. Then, it would take over the fresh smell of the room, and leave a smell of rotten onions mixed with bread mold. This smell would take over each floor, one by one, finally taking over the ship. Carnival would have no choice but to destroy the ship.

Sorry about that, went a little too far. But if the little ones are going to blow on it, they would suck on it, too. You are better off to tape or tie the whistle to the PFD, so they would not be able to get their mouths on it. You don't want them sucking up other people's old saliva, do you?

[quote name='FamilyMiracle']Why NOT clean them? I am not taking a chance with my babies having anything that dirty near their faces. It takes 30 seconds to clean them, so why not take the time to keep your family safe?[/QUOTE]

If you're that concerned perhaps they shouldn't cruise...noro and all that :rolleyes:

[quote name='Patinthehat']What about the saliva that the people spit [i]into[/i] the whistles? It would build up after the dozens of people who have done it. Plus, if they have food in their mouths, it would build up as well. It would start to mold, and the bacteria would multiply. Soon, the odour would be so unbearable that it would take over the smell of the little cubbies they are stored in. Then, it would take over the fresh smell of the room, and leave a smell of rotten onions mixed with bread mold. This smell would take over each floor, one by one, finally taking over the ship. Carnival would have no choice but to destroy the ship.

Sorry about that, went a little too far. But if the little ones are going to blow on it, they would suck on it, too. You are better off to tape or tie the whistle to the PFD, so they would not be able to get their mouths on it. You don't want them sucking up other people's old saliva, do you?[/QUOTE]

I am now thoroughly nauseous.......:eek:

Archived