I Always Find it Funny When...

I was just reading a fellow CC's review when I noticed they commented about the countless annoying people blowing into their whistles on their lifejackets during the Muster Drill.

I always laugh at those morons. Besides being plain annoying, do you KNOW where that whistle's been and how many other people have probably blown into that? Some people don't think...

I have already warned my kids not to blow their whistles on our upcoming cruise Yuck!!:eek:

:D But they will anyway. Kids are kids. Some are young and some are not so young.

A whistle is not the worst thing I've ever had my mouth on ;)

I certainly got a huge chuckle out of that!!!:D I thought the exact same thing while I was standing in the Conquest's muster drill line in June. I thought to myself, "ugh, I hope this ship never goes down because I don't want to blow on that whistle!!" However, if that situation did arise, blow I would to get someone's attention.:p

I certainly got a huge chuckle out of that!!!:D I thought the exact same thing while I was standing in the Conquest's muster drill line in June. I thought to myself, "ugh, I hope this ship never goes down because I don't want to blow on that whistle!!" However, if that situation did arise, blow I would to get someone's attention.:p

Under those circumstances it wouldn't be too difficult to find some water to rinse it off before using.

I was just reading a fellow CC's review when I noticed they commented about the countless annoying people blowing into their whistles on their lifejackets during the Muster Drill.

I always laugh at those morons. Besides being plain annoying, do you KNOW where that whistle's been and how many other people have probably blown into that? Some people don't think...

I plan on taking some alcohol preps with me to wipe all the whistles down with before we wear those lovely Orange things :)

"All of you who blew on the whistle at muster drill, don't worry, your cabin steward carefully cleans them before the start of each cruise.

Of course he uses the same brush that just cleaned the toilet for the past week.":D

"All of you who blew on the whistle at muster drill, don't worry, your cabin steward carefully cleans them before the start of each cruise.

Of course he uses the same brush that just cleaned the toilet for the past week.":D

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww:eek: (makes a hacking noise)

Use the booze in your cabin...LOL

This could start a whole new line of questions. I can hear it now.

If the ship goes down, what's the best way to smuggle boose on the life boat?

How much should I tip the people operating the life boat? Are they included in the automatic tips? :D

what about when people drag their life jacket and the whistles drags on the ground.... picking up germs from the bottom of someone's shoe who accidentally stepped in the vomit on the elevator going to their cabin the last night of the previous cruise... and your neighbor down the hall who just yesterday was at her friends house trying on a formal gown but in the front yard, stepped in doggie doody and wore those same shoes onto the ship today... where your whistle, dragging along behind you, picked AAAAaaaaalllll that up and more.... YUMMY!!!!

This could start a whole new line of questions. I can hear it now.

If the ship goes down, what's the best way to smuggle boose on the life boat?

How much should I tip the people operating the life boat? Are they included in the automatic tips? :D

So.....what IS the best way to smuggle booze onto the lifeboat?:p

Archived