Bermuda in August

We were in Bermuda late August last year. The seas were very calm and it was hot. Great for the beaches. It was very warm walking around in Hamilton so we made that a short trip and got back to the ocean breezes. Enjoy your cruise!

Another great experience, thanks for sharing.

Not sure why peoples' past experiences would help you since they, in no way will predict what you might encounter on a future trip. It is likely that many will recount the great, warm weather they experienced but perhaps an equal number will recall the wet and windy days they spent either in Bermuda or on the way to or from the island. Best to resign yourself to accepting whatever weather you might encounter whether it be hot and humid or cool and rainy or a combination of both. We can't control things like the weather and can only prepare for the most likely eventualities. I'd suggest concentrating on those things that you can control and decide to make the best of whatever you encounter.

Thanks for your reply. While it borders aggressive, I can appreciate your issue with my question. This being a forum to ask questions to those willing to share their experiences, in the hopes of paying it forward, I miss the reason why you would spend the time to respond. Again, thanks for stopping by.:D

Edited by jerseygirlinsi

Life happened to us, we had to cancel our July Bermuda cruise, and we just booked the same itinerary for the August 23rd sailing on the Explorer of the Seas.

Anyone that has done Bermuda in August, please help me out with what your experience was in terms of weather, and the seas going out. THanks in advance

No one can predit the weather and sea conditions!!!!!!

We had a great experience cruising to Bermuda last year, late August. Weather and seas were perfect---low to mid 80s every day with calm seas. Hope you also have a great cruise!

Sounds like you had a really peaceful, enjoyable time in Bermuda. I'm very hopeful, and excited! Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you had a really peaceful, enjoyable time in Bermuda. I'm very hopeful, and excited! Thanks for sharing.

It really was an exceptional cruise. We loved everything about it--Bermuda was so much more than we expected. Probably one of our favorite islands now;):)

You can buy a multi-day transit pass right where the ship docks, and you can easily access the bus and ferry system. You can do some homework online to check the schedules and work out how you will be spending your days. We were docked for 2.5 days and purchased a 2-day transit pass. We went to Hamilton and Horseshoe Bay beach one day (used ferry and bus,) and we ferried to St. George one day. The rest of the time we spent at the Dockyard. It was a wonderful trip that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or do again!

I hope you will be as happy with your Bermuda cruise experience!